Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2014, 11:06 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
We need all the missing players including Casper ware sorry
Old 10-30-2014, 11:06 AM   #74
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14)

People are acting like 2k forced them to buy the game on last Gen. Its pretty much known that all their attention would go into the ps4/One versions.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:12 AM   #75
Rookie

I can confirm that the new roster update(29/10/2014) does not include any of the aforementioned roster changes. I downloaded it last night(Greece XBOX360) and there is none transaction whatsoever. What I want to ask is this: I downloaded the roster from 2kshare and then loaded it from load/save screen. I've read here that you can save the new roster through create roster screen. Can this be the reason for not seeing changes? Thank you in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 11:18 AM   #76
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Excellent! Seems like Beds has only gotten better with more access. I'll be downloading tonight.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:21 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 12
Since the XBOX360/PS3 users have paid the same price for the game... Is it possible for them to receive something SIMILAR?
I'm sure it would be too much for you, dear 2K, to give them updates so detailed and well done...
But anything SIMILAR, instead of crappy, useless updates with 0 changes each one???
Really not possible?
Old 10-30-2014, 06:27 PM   #78
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
Awesome!!!
Old 10-30-2014, 10:36 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
People are acting like 2k forced them to buy the game on last Gen. Its pretty much known that all their attention would go into the ps4/One versions.
Whoa wait a minute. Are you saying that that people who have the old gens should have expected this type of inconsistancy and the lack of attention to the game? I'm sorry, but you know its real simple, they could've saved themselves all this grief by simply not making a version for the old gen, but by doing so I would think that old gen users would expect them to continue to update the game as they have for years past regardless of new consoles or not. You can not justify them charging old gen users $60 and not provide roster updates, new court layouts just because they are focused on new gen. If focused on new gen then you don't release the kind of crap they released for the old gen. Nobody forced anyone to buy this game just like nobody forced 2K to disregard and ignore the old gen version of the game other then the fact that 2K has done that deliberatly and therefore you can't look at old gen users and expect them to be satisfied with that. It's almost like saying if you had your 360/PS3 still or you still might maybe that you would be fine with the way they've handled the old gen version? You would not feel cheated and taken advantage of? Put yourself in their shoes first and ask yourself of you would not feel slighted and that you spent the same amount of money on the game like every other console or pc user did and you would expect them to continue to do things that they've done in previous years regardless of new consoles or not.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 11-02-2014, 07:30 PM   #80
Rookie

Can someone explain how i can download these updated rosters? I only know how to download the official from the "2k share" area.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »