Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2014, 09:37 AM   #65
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (10-29-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
@eaglerock.....let me get this right because of the way 2k is with rosters on a 9yr old console you will get live on your xbox one when you get it in nov...yet pass up the better game on xbox 1 .....btw live is below avg at best...good luck.....
He's going to show them by getting the weaker game! Bwhahahaha!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 09:46 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0
Did 2k fix the corrupted save data issue for offline play yet on the XB1? because I can't save anything in any mode offline not even simple difficulty settings, I've been stuck playing exhibition games since the release date.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:53 AM   #67
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
It's nice to see that the people who own and PS3/360 paid $60 just like everyone else, but yet the PS3/360 users are getting the absolute worst type of respect and communication back from anyone at 2K. How 2K can post 3 roster updates for the 360 and the 10/15, 10/28 & 10/29 roster updates be EXACTLY the same, no player movement, nothing. Let me demonstrate how bad it is for the PS3/360 users. Go to the Houston Rockets and notice that Jason Terry is on their roster because he was traded there, but then scroll down 3-4 players and you will find Alonzo Gee (the player that Terry was traded for) on the same team roster. I mean really? Is that the type of commitment PS3/360 users have to be subjected to after 2K robs them of $60 for a game that to me is not at all finished, but I would venture to say it wasn't even worked on. All they did was create new issues that everyone has to deal with ontop of existing issues. What I find very alarming is from this thread is that you mean to tell me that for years in the past 2K was able to put missing players into the roster set this quickly? Players without guaranteed contracts can be put in the roster set this soon? I mean if they are doing it now, they could've been doing this every year. See I have a huge issue when I'm told something and then it doens't happen. Shouldn't have been said in the first place. Sorry 2K, but you have forced me into a corner and I'm going LIVE when I get my XBOX ONE next month.
So...let me get this straight....you're fully aware that 2k is on point with the roster update for next gen....but yet opt for Live for next gen?

Yeah....that's just some awesome logic you got going there...
Old 10-30-2014, 10:08 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
It's nice to see that the people who own and PS3/360 paid $60 just like everyone else, but yet the PS3/360 users are getting the absolute worst type of respect and communication back from anyone at 2K. How 2K can post 3 roster updates for the 360 and the 10/15, 10/28 & 10/29 roster updates be EXACTLY the same, no player movement, nothing. Let me demonstrate how bad it is for the PS3/360 users. Go to the Houston Rockets and notice that Jason Terry is on their roster because he was traded there, but then scroll down 3-4 players and you will find Alonzo Gee (the player that Terry was traded for) on the same team roster. I mean really? Is that the type of commitment PS3/360 users have to be subjected to after 2K robs them of $60 for a game that to me is not at all finished, but I would venture to say it wasn't even worked on. All they did was create new issues that everyone has to deal with ontop of existing issues. What I find very alarming is from this thread is that you mean to tell me that for years in the past 2K was able to put missing players into the roster set this quickly? Players without guaranteed contracts can be put in the roster set this soon? I mean if they are doing it now, they could've been doing this every year. See I have a huge issue when I'm told something and then it doens't happen. Shouldn't have been said in the first place. Sorry 2K, but you have forced me into a corner and I'm going LIVE when I get my XBOX ONE next month.
Good luck with that one bro!! Lol, Live isn't on the same level as 2k at all! But, hey if you feel that go right ahead, my suggestion would be to upgrade to XBOne /PS4 and get 2k so you can see how the game should be, rather than get Live. To each its own though. I really wish you good luck though.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:08 AM   #69
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
I'm guessing no 20th anniversary patch for the Raptors home jerseys ???
Old 10-30-2014, 10:11 AM   #70
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
This is BS. Durant is out and i can't use him to play online rank. So if he's out for the entire year..you mean i have to wait until 2k16 to play him?? This is nonsense and stupid.
I understand what your saying. Its been debated for ages now with 2k and online rosters but I disagree. I love how they do this. During the season the online rosters should replicate real life. If KD is out until December and your a Thunder fan, play without him, you have to adjust, just like the real team does.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:18 AM   #71
MVP

OVR: 21
Actually, no 2K is not accurate with their rosters yet. They might've added the that list of people, but there are WAY more players to be added. As far as my logic goes, my logic is not to give this company another $60. I am insulted that they would charge me $60 for a game that they have no intention of performing any of the tasks that they have performed for years, regardless of how old the console is. If you are not going to continue to support that version of the game, then why did you release a version of that game for the older consoles? And why did you charge them the same amount of the new consoles and pc's when the older consoles were getting far less of a game then the new console versions. Thats where my logic comes in. I'm gladly willing to trade 2K's gameplay which incase nobody had heard about before (one online game I played the players on both teams for 10 seconds were play soccer and kicking the ball on the court). Sorry, that's not basketball. Constantly every year changing how you shoot when shooting to the best of my knowledge was never broken to begin with. They can't fix the issues that have been around forever because I dont believe they know how, but it doesn't stop them from creating new ones to pile on. I've read great reviews of LIVE and I've spoken to the people who do the roster set (unlike the mysterious man who seems to be failing his job on the PS3/360 consoles) and not only did they already put in all the players on the list I gave them, they also included a few players NOT on my list. I believe LIVE's servers are beyond 2K's correct? So yes, I'm gladly sacrifice 2K's gameplay in favor of LIVE's accuracy and their customer service department who doesn't give me company lines as answers but will actually give me an answer to a question that I asked. I'm sorry, but for those who have a 360, the 10/15, 10/28 & 10/29 roster updates ARE THE SAME!!! A monkey humping a football could get these rosters correct better then whoever does it at that company. I've offered to do it myself and they don't have to pay me, but they will be accurate and precise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 11:05 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0
Someone should try and reach out to ronnieO or ld and let them know we all the missing players Casper for the xbox360 and ps3

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »