Home

NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-19-2014, 08:15 PM   #73
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 Server Issue Affecting Users, VC Lost and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
nope the first reply was automated, then i got another reply today saying this

Thank you for contacting 2K Support.

I can definitely see why not having your purchased VC would be of concern and I want to make sure you receive the VC you are entitled to! In order to carry out a detailed investigation and to make any required corrections on your account, please provide me with the following:

-Email address:

-Gamertag:

-Console:

-Amount Missing:

-Screenshot of Transaction history: To find that, you can go to (on Playstation - PSN: http://faq.en.playstation.com/app/an...etransactions#)

Receipt (Must be a photo or a screen shot):

Please also send any additional information that you believe might be relevant or helpful.
Once I receive your answer, I will be able to address your issue.

Until then, I hope you are having fun in the paint!

Kind regards,

Victor H.
2K Support
Wow, it will be two weeks tomorrow and they have not said a word even though I inquired many times. Hope you get everything back.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 10-19-2014, 08:17 PM   #74
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

This was all I got from 2K support.
"This is an automated update to your ticket. Thank you for bearing with us during the biggest launch of the year. We are experiencing a much higher quantity of questions and requests than normal during this period, and are working to address each and every one of them. We are grateful for your patience during this time.
We also wanted to take a minute to note that several issues experienced by customers during NBA 2K15's launch week have already seen dramatic improvement. That said, if you are still encountering the issue you reported, please don't hesitate to respond to this message and let us know.
We want to assure you that this automated response will not make you lose your place in the queue, and we will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
2K Support"
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 10-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #75
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
This was all I got from 2K support.
"This is an automated update to your ticket. Thank you for bearing with us during the biggest launch of the year. We are experiencing a much higher quantity of questions and requests than normal during this period, and are working to address each and every one of them. We are grateful for your patience during this time.
We also wanted to take a minute to note that several issues experienced by customers during NBA 2K15's launch week have already seen dramatic improvement. That said, if you are still encountering the issue you reported, please don't hesitate to respond to this message and let us know.
We want to assure you that this automated response will not make you lose your place in the queue, and we will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
2K Support"
thats why i was surprised they even responded, you wouldnt happen to have some kind of out of the ordinary email address like youngthug77 or pimpdaddy or anything like this lol i know your type of email address shouldnt even matter but theirs people out their that see that kind of stuff and just ignore it. (if you dont already) maybe try to make a professional email address and try to send them something again? maybe that will help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 08:31 PM   #76
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

Nope, I'm on the 2K Support page also were I've added pictures etc.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 10-19-2014, 08:34 PM   #77
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

Their Twitter page is full of people who have not received a response.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 10-19-2014, 10:36 PM   #78
Rookie

I wish I could get my money back. I have only had 1 solid day of being able to play this game. The first day I bought it the servers were down and I couldn't play. When I finally managed to get connected the face scan hasn't worked. I bought this solely to play MyPlayer and it's the same game as 2k13. Of course mid game I will get disconnected and then it's a 50/50 chance of losing my VC. I have been fortunate that when I did lose VC it was only about 1000 or so. I get sick every time I look at the case because I could have spent my money on something else.
The same issues with a different jersey on.
If there is a class action lawsuit I would gladly add my name. There is a difference between making a game that can be patched and doing what they are with VC. I believe there should be an option to turn VC off and bring back Skill Points. They are taking our money and it feels like there is nothing we can do about it.
I'd also like to add I bought this game because of all the rave reviews. What game did they review?
Old 10-20-2014, 02:20 AM   #79
Rookie

I'm quite surprised to read this article and the comments.

I'm a french ps4 user and the online experience is now working like a charm for 6-7 days now.
I don't even have lag on road to playoff games for the last 5 days.
I never get any of what I read here.
Hope this will get better for everybody the way it did for me.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:45 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any updates on the whole not being able to connect on PS4 even though MyCareer works online and I get VC? Really want to play MyTeam but it won't show up on the menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »