Home

NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-16-2014, 10:15 AM   #89
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4)

Some tvs will let you choose settings like GAME, movie and standard. Sometimes if you change those that can affect your lag too. FOR sure it did mine. Some tvs depending on your screen display settings have more lag than other tvs. For months I noticed this on other games and I went deep into picture settings and it fixed my problem of lag. Had to do with something call motion. It makes movies in motion look better and looked like recordings from a cam corder. Samsung tv fyi
Old 10-16-2014, 10:43 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyPlayer is kind of frustrating this year. There's a lot of mindbogglingly choices the developers/directors have done. Here are a couple of my biggest annoyances so far, and I haven't gotten that deep into the story yet either.

- Your character is just a good old fashion *******. I don't know how else to explain him. From chasing the agent around the apartment when you didn't get drafted, scolding him when a comes to you with offer sheets for try outs and kind of picking fights with his other clients. My dream of playing in the NBA doesn't include being a jackass.

- When your guy doesn't act like a total dick, he acts like an overeager 12-yearold. "I won't disappoint you, I will make you sooooooooooooo proud of me!". Seriously 2K/Visual Concepts? Who talks like this guy? His level of emotion is all over the place in general. Like before the first game where he says he's fired up with a level of emotion that could make most people fall asleep. There seems to be no balance.

- I'm a white guy. I don't talk like a black guy. Why don't include at least a couple of speaking patterns? It's feeling very contrived when you're supposed to make a version of yourself and it sounds nothing at all like anything you would say.
Old 12-23-2014, 10:26 PM   #91
Rookie

ItsJustaGame's Arena

I love this game... Granted there are plenty of issues with the servers and online aspects of the gameplay, I think overall the game can't be beat, plus I love basketball. This year's game continues 2K's ever-increasing intricacies that make the game more fun and more like you're experiencing the NBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 09:08 PM   #92
Just started!

This game is awesome, I would like the NBA 2K16 more realistic than this. Proper Lighting is a must and more online features for my CAREER please
Old 09-20-2015, 10:04 PM   #93
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkcusD
Myplayer should not require online at all. I will never buy a game in this series as long as this is true.

I'm pretty sure MyPlayer does not require online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2015, 10:13 PM   #94
Banned

WISports's Arena

Was this really just bumped?
Old 09-20-2015, 10:14 PM   #95
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carboncoms
I'm pretty sure MyPlayer does not require online.

Certain Xbox one owners couldn't play career modes without an internet connection.

I was one of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 10:20 PM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan
Certain Xbox one owners couldn't play career modes without an internet connection.

I was one of them.

Huh that's weird. Hadn't heard of that happening before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »