Home

NBA 2K15 Forces You To Rethink Your Approach (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Forces You To Rethink Your Approach (Roundtable) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-14-2014, 06:59 PM   #17
Rookie

tb24ster's Arena

OVR: 0
HIGHLIGHTS please come back ASAP !
Old 10-14-2014, 07:00 PM   #18
Rookie

tb24ster's Arena

Hey OS can you get back to 2k and find out what happen to the highlights? Please ! What's a basketball game without end of game highlights?
Old 10-14-2014, 07:14 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'm 1-9 with the Lakers and I don't feel cheated. Played once with the Bulls and immediately noticed the Lakers suck at defense.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:15 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K15 Forces You To Rethink Your Approach (Roundtable)

Lol no it doesn't. Maybe if you'e garbage at the game then sure but it's still easy beating CPU on HOF
Old 10-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2
I always try to adjust to the way a team plays. Learning new jumpers will take some time getting used too but overall I always tried to play real basketball in 2k. The Cpu just makes way too many contested shots for it to seem like a fair game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks323
I always try to adjust to the way a team plays. Learning new jumpers will take some time getting used too but overall I always tried to play real basketball in 2k. The Cpu just makes way too many contested shots for it to seem like a fair game.
WAY WAY WAY too many contested jumpers. Even on Superstar Sim settings they make a ton. MyCareer mode is especially bad. I recorded a clip of Manu making a jumper while triple teamed. The defenders hand was actually clipping through the ball!! I also recorded a clip of D-Will making a 3-point spin jumper while contested. As isolated incidents it wouldn't bug me, but that kind of stuff happens a lot.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:33 PM   #23
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 Forces You To Rethink Your Approach (Roundtable)

I've only played quick games, I am waiting for the NBA season to start to start mygm with opening night rosters. I have tried playing many different ways and try to "break" the game and it's virtually impossible. I love having to make the adjustments. And maybe because I didn't play 2k14 NG a bunch last year, Pro seems pretty difficult with the lower teams. I have been playing with the Bucks, Wolves, Kings, ect trying to find a good MyGM to rebuild but man it is tough to win games. I like it.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:43 PM   #24
Rookie

i figured it out. u just gotta stick with one team. use that team in your my career to understand your teams playbook. and stop tryna cheese. all the cheeses ppl do don't work. so the ppl that actually play the game properly will see a better result.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »