Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-12-2014, 09:01 PM   #569
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadog32
WTF happened to D-PAD individual assignments since this latest patch. is anyone noticing this. The D-PAD no longer allows you to make defensive and offensive assignment. The Game is forcing you to use the Triangle button(PS4) to make changes which makes in game assignment slow and cumbersome.

If anyone is noticing this issue please help on resolving thing. D-PAD individual assignments have been around since the early days of madden. I so annoyed that EA would even allows such a change.
The patch may have reset your settings. The d-pad is used for camera adjustments now. If you want strategy pad stuff change the settings as there is an option for that iirc.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #570
MVP

OVR: 12

overall im enjoying the game even more post patch (quick play only). The textures and lighting seems to be better as well as animations and interactions. CPU QB play can be a little puzzling now but over all im really starting to trust this Dev team more and more.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:11 AM   #571
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
This patch has created a major bug that goes beyond everything they have fixed.

Players that get injured get completely removed from the depth chart, once there injury has healed they never return to the depth chart making a 1 week injury the whole season long. The sit beyond pos 1,2,3 in the depth chart fully healthy but never play again.

Waited 6 weeks for this patch for sim stats but now this game is totally unplayable after the patch in an offline cfm unless you do a 32 team controll and fix everything. What a complete joke

What no way! Really EA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 01:25 AM   #572
Rookie

onac22's Arena

OVR: 5
Sold my ps4 a few weeks ago. I figure I can wear a jersey play football with my friends in the park and at least I get something. No more money to EA. Even with fantasy games I would rather go swing a wood sword at some dorks in the park at least I get something the video game industry is only getting worse no game is released complete anymore. Unhook from the machines and go enjoy your lives Felix out.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:34 AM   #573
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
This patch has created a major bug that goes beyond everything they have fixed.

Players that get injured get completely removed from the depth chart, once there injury has healed they never return to the depth chart making a 1 week injury the whole season long. The sit beyond pos 1,2,3 in the depth chart fully healthy but never play again.

Waited 6 weeks for this patch for sim stats but now this game is totally unplayable after the patch in an offline cfm unless you do a 32 team controll and fix everything. What a complete joke
I don't like how injured players get removed from the depth chart either but it did that before the patch too iirc.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:24 AM   #574
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

Madden NFL is just ****ed.. I've lost my patience with EA.. Nearly half way through the NFL season and the game is STILL yet to be properly fixed.. #nfl2k
Old 10-13-2014, 07:50 AM   #575
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

The OT rules are screwed up. Just lost a game where it was pure sudden death. Carolina got the ball first, kicked a FG and the game ended. No excuse for that not being done right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #576
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Hmm... so is there any way to tune the CPU vs CPU pass blocking for sacks? Just go to All Madden and hope for the best? Edit QB traits?
Sorry for the late reply. As far as I've heard/read, there is no way to adjust CPU v CPU blocking. I'd like to do some testing on my own, just haven't had time yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »