Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #537
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Reel
Like I said...in most cases.

And to be honest, I stopped playing on All Madden back in 2007 or so, and have only played it on All Madden a handful of times since then. I just know that in previous Madden's, it wouldnt make the computer smarter or better...it would just make me suck....like make elite WRs drop everything (and yes, I user catched back then), make elite LBs miss alot of tackles and slow elite speed players down to the point where DLineman were able to chase them down from 15 yards behind.

While I fell like ever sports game cheats if you play on the highest difficultly. On games like NBA 2K if you play at the highest difficulty you will see guys making shoots agest you no matter how while you have them guard and you will miss shoots no matter how open you are. On MLB the show the CPU will hit ever thing you pitch no matter how good of location the pitch is. But I have gotten to the point where I am thinking about playing on all madden and seeing how it goes because getting 8-9 sacks a game is a game killer and I am about to give up on the game. Like last game I had 9 sacks 6 of them where sacks you wouldn't see in real life. Not only do they hurt drives but sometimes they lead to turnovers that shouldn't happen like in this game the CPU had 2 fumble turnovers on sacks that shouldn't happen. The thing is in the past on madden I cant do any thing and lose by like 20 ever game. For people playing on all madden what do you have the QB slider set to?
Old 10-11-2014, 02:10 AM   #538
Banned

OVR: 0

I was hoping for reduced suction tackling, gliding, and morphing.
I only play online quick games happy to hear the resolved the issue where the user could not select a defensive play sometimes. Will probably hop on just to check out the updates.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 10-11-2014 at 02:24 AM.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:15 AM   #539
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
While I fell like ever sports game cheats if you play on the highest difficultly. On games like NBA 2K if you play at the highest difficulty you will see guys making shoots agest you no matter how while you have them guard and you will miss shoots no matter how open you are. On MLB the show the CPU will hit ever thing you pitch no matter how good of location the pitch is. But I have gotten to the point where I am thinking about playing on all madden and seeing how it goes because getting 8-9 sacks a game is a game killer and I am about to give up on the game. Like last game I had 9 sacks 6 of them where sacks you wouldn't see in real life. Not only do they hurt drives but sometimes they lead to turnovers that shouldn't happen like in this game the CPU had 2 fumble turnovers on sacks that shouldn't happen. The thing is in the past on madden I cant do any thing and lose by like 20 ever game. For people playing on all madden what do you have the QB slider set to?
True, I would imagine it's really difficult if not impossible to program the cpu to legitimately out smart a human.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:09 AM   #540
Banned

So dose any one have tips for sliders for all madden for something who is not the most skilled at this game? I want to try all madden to see if it helps with sacks or not but I fell like I wont beble to pass or run or anything on all madden.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:15 AM   #541
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

So what's the best minimum threshold on All Madden to combat the CPU speed boost?

Th3 Chos3n On3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 05:31 AM   #542
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Reel
Like I said...in most cases.

And to be honest, I stopped playing on All Madden back in 2007 or so, and have only played it on All Madden a handful of times since then. I just know that in previous Madden's, it wouldnt make the computer smarter or better...it would just make me suck....like make elite WRs drop everything (and yes, I user catched back then), make elite LBs miss alot of tackles and slow elite speed players down to the point where DLineman were able to chase them down from 15 yards behind.
That was very true in the past but hasn't been the last few years. I think you should check it out and see for yourself. The biggest issue has been robo qb.

Darkknight - I'm not a good passed either. I boost my pass block and drop CPU pass defence sliders to hang on all-madden. I think the running game for both you and the CPU will be enjoyable.

I know a lot of people fear all-madden but these last couple years it's been dumbed down. Give it a shot. I'm not an elite gamer.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:43 AM   #543
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
That was very true in the past but hasn't been the last few years. I think you should check it out and see for yourself. The biggest issue has been robo qb.

Darkknight - I'm not a good passed either. I boost my pass block and drop CPU pass defence sliders to hang on all-madden. I think the running game for both you and the CPU will be enjoyable.

I know a lot of people fear all-madden but these last couple years it's been dumbed down. Give it a shot. I'm not an elite gamer.
Put me in the camp of the true believers. In my quest to find something to save Madden, I've tried All Madden with some minor slider tweaks and found something positive to move forward with.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:16 AM   #544
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
Put me in the camp of the true believers. In my quest to find something to save Madden, I've tried All Madden with some minor slider tweaks and found something positive to move forward with.

What should I put QB slider at for the CPU on all madden? I know a lot of people have the QB slider low but I felt like on all pro if I had the slider any where below 30 that the CPU would over throw even on just check down passes and they semed to play even more dump but I wore that on all madden they will be to ROBO QB. So should I put the QB slider low on all madden and how low?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »