Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-12-2014, 01:58 PM   #561
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I'm pkaying my first career game since the patch. I just got called for roughing the passer, they call Alex Smith for the penalty. Funny he isn't even on the field. Im getting roughing calked every other pkay and the QB isnt getting touched. Tons of sacks now and the commentary is all wrong. I'm just going to face facts, EA is never going to be able to make a football game that actually works. I'm done giving them my money. Holy crap.

WOW I thought you liked the game a lot?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 02:15 PM   #562
Rookie

OVR: 0

WTF happened to D-PAD individual assignments since this latest patch. is anyone noticing this. The D-PAD no longer allows you to make defensive and offensive assignment. The Game is forcing you to use the Triangle button(PS4) to make changes which makes in game assignment slow and cumbersome.

If anyone is noticing this issue please help on resolving thing. D-PAD individual assignments have been around since the early days of madden. I so annoyed that EA would even allows such a change.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:27 PM   #563
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadog32
WTF happened to D-PAD individual assignments since this latest patch. is anyone noticing this. The D-PAD no longer allows you to make defensive and offensive assignment. The Game is forcing you to use the Triangle button(PS4) to make changes which makes in game assignment slow and cumbersome.

If anyone is noticing this issue please help on resolving thing. D-PAD individual assignments have been around since the early days of madden. I so annoyed that EA would even allows such a change.

Has far has I know you alrease had to push triangle button and then different derections on the D-Pad to make changes. Has far has I know you could never make changes with just pushing the D-PAD.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:05 PM   #564
Rookie

The D-PAD use to do the same thing the PS4 Triangle button does. Brings up that window for individual assignments. This is so frustrating that it no longer works. so your saying it nvr use to work? the D-PAD
Old 10-12-2014, 06:10 PM   #565
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
I use coach mode and I've about given up on all-pro, with pass block at 95 I'm seeing 15 sacks a game.

What other slider settings are you using for All-Madden?
Use All Madden difficulty. Adjust QB accuracy 25-30. Holding at 100 and the other penalty sliders you're aware of in this thread. Try it out and see if you see a difference. Leave all the other sliders alone for the time being and just test this out first. Hopefully, you'll have success and let us know how you did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 07:06 PM   #566
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadog32
The D-PAD use to do the same thing the PS4 Triangle button does. Brings up that window for individual assignments. This is so frustrating that it no longer works. so your saying it nvr use to work? the D-PAD

I never heard about the D-pad for individual assignments so that is news to me has I though Triangles was the only way to do that gusse I was wrong. I don't get why they would take that away with a patch though and I don't get how that would be any faster then the triangle way.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #567
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Deleted...

Last edited by oneamongthefence; 10-12-2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:38 PM   #568
Rookie

This patch has created a major bug that goes beyond everything they have fixed.

Players that get injured get completely removed from the depth chart, once there injury has healed they never return to the depth chart making a 1 week injury the whole season long. The sit beyond pos 1,2,3 in the depth chart fully healthy but never play again.

Waited 6 weeks for this patch for sim stats but now this game is totally unplayable after the patch in an offline cfm unless you do a 32 team controll and fix everything. What a complete joke

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »