Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #553
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci

Just out of curiosity Rudy, what QB are you using in your franchise? Man I want this game to play well so bad. I'm amazed how much it's progressed since the last time I played it.
I'm using Manziel. I have good games and ugly games but a lot is often my fault. I've thrown twice as many picks as tds. At 10 user accuracy he still throws well downfield and has high accuracy on his deep ball but he does misfire short periodically.

I don't know if there is any way to fix the CPU taking sacks on screen plays.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #554
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltron
Is anyone else experiencing ridiculously high completion % in your CFM? I am playing offline and simming in coach mode and it's completely ruining the game. Same with online CFM.
Anyone else? It is literally destroying CFM for me.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:07 AM   #555
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I haven't had a chance to check yet, but I noticed on the list that is said it addressed some uniform issues? Have they shrunken the "GSH" and the size of the sleeve stripes on the Bears' uniforms?

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 04:47 AM   #556
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
WOW 15 sacks with pass block at 95 that is crazy. I have been playing on all pro with the CPU bass blocking at 60 and I fell like I get a realistic amount of pressure even though I am getting 8-9 sacks a game 5-6 of those are just because the CPU holds on to the ball when they should throw it away or should run with it or something. So I just played my first game on all madden and lost bad witch I figured would happen 45-17. Now the good news is brees was only 66% completion I figured it would be much higher and I only had 1 sack. At the same time they got ahead by a lot quikley so they only had 21 pass att compared to 34 rushing att.

Now its only 1 game and I didn't get enough pressure over all so its to early to say if the CPU is that much smart at QB on all madden or not. The stats saints 454 yards, 185 rushing, 279 passing. Packers 336 yards, 94 rushing, 242 passing. I was 28-49 57% and got sacked 4 times. I was playing with kind of close to the same sliders I was playing with when I was on all pro. I think next game I am going to put my RB up a little and put the CPU pass blocking and run blocking down a little and see what happends. I had my QB slider at 40 and missed a few passes that where easy passes so I don't think I want to put that down any more. I had the CPU QB slider at 25 and it felt pretty good over all.
I've been playing test games (Den vs SD) extensively since the patch came out to try and mitigate the sack problem and I think putting the game on All-Madden difficulty is the only way to go.

Its still not great - I get 4/5 sacks on average with my Denver D on Phillips, whereas I would expect them to get about 3.

I also have CPU BK at 100. I'm still working on other sliders around that starting baseline.

Last edited by British Bronco; 10-12-2014 at 04:52 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:06 PM   #557
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm pkaying my first career game since the patch. I just got called for roughing the passer, they call Alex Smith for the penalty. Funny he isn't even on the field. Im getting roughing calked every other pkay and the QB isnt getting touched. Tons of sacks now and the commentary is all wrong. I'm just going to face facts, EA is never going to be able to make a football game that actually works. I'm done giving them my money. Holy crap.

Last edited by JMD; 10-12-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #558
Rookie

OVR: 0

For those who are referring to the number of sacks in relation to their Pass Block sliders - it should be noted that Oraeon discovered the Pass Block slider does NOT affect CPU v CPU line outcomes, only HUM v CPU. Meaning, unless you're controlling a member of the D-Line, this will not affect CPU line interactions between 0 - 100.

Summary of what sliders do --> http://www.operationsports.com/forum...do_oraeon.html

Testing and breakdown of sliders (check the 3rd post) -->
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rs_oraeon.html
Old 10-12-2014, 01:31 PM   #559
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebennayx
For those who are referring to the number of sacks in relation to their Pass Block sliders - it should be noted that Oraeon discovered the Pass Block slider does NOT affect CPU v CPU line outcomes, only HUM v CPU. Meaning, unless you're controlling a member of the D-Line, this will not affect CPU line interactions between 0 - 100.

Summary of what sliders do --> http://www.operationsports.com/forum...do_oraeon.html

Testing and breakdown of sliders (check the 3rd post) -->
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...rs_oraeon.html
Hmm... so is there any way to tune the CPU vs CPU pass blocking for sacks? Just go to All Madden and hope for the best? Edit QB traits?

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 10-12-2014, 01:55 PM   #560
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Watching football right now and it's evident Madden still needs more pass rush/defensive line push. THey added all that pretty stuff for the dline but still they are not playing like I'm seeing here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »