Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-11-2014, 10:01 AM   #545
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
What should I put QB slider at for the CPU on all madden? I know a lot of people have the QB slider low but I felt like on all pro if I had the slider any where below 30 that the CPU would over throw even on just check down passes and they semed to play even more dump but I wore that on all madden they will be to ROBO QB. So should I put the QB slider low on all madden and how low?
I'm running with 30 right now and they take shots. I like it so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 10:52 AM   #546
MVP

Picci's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
What should I put QB slider at for the CPU on all madden? I know a lot of people have the QB slider low but I felt like on all pro if I had the slider any where below 30 that the CPU would over throw even on just check down passes and they semed to play even more dump but I wore that on all madden they will be to ROBO QB. So should I put the QB slider low on all madden and how low?
I have both CPU and User at 25. I figured lets start at half the midway point for All Madden default at 50. So far for the CPU I like it. Only had 2 sacks against Luck last night. As a user with Gino Smith, I'm around 67%. Not sure if I suck or Smith does. Much of the other sliders are at default with the exceptions of Interceptions, Fumble, and Kick Off Power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I'm running with 30 right now and they take shots. I like it so far.
Just out of curiosity Rudy, what QB are you using in your franchise? Man I want this game to play well so bad. I'm amazed how much it's progressed since the last time I played it.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #547
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci
I have both CPU and User at 25. I figured lets start at half the midway point for All Madden default at 50. So far for the CPU I like it. Only had 2 sacks against Luck last night. As a user with Gino Smith, I'm around 67%. Not sure if I suck or Smith does. Much of the other sliders are at default with the exceptions of Interceptions, Fumble, and Kick Off Power.
Considering the NFL average completion percentage hovers around 60%, you are doing rather well, and with a lower tier QB (yes, Gino sucks).
Old 10-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #548
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picci

Just out of curiosity Rudy, what QB are you using in your franchise? Man I want this game to play well so bad. I'm amazed how much it's progressed since the last time I played it.
I use coach mode and I've about given up on all-pro, with pass block at 95 I'm seeing 15 sacks a game.

What other slider settings are you using for All-Madden?
Old 10-11-2014, 01:35 PM   #549
Rookie

NYG88's Arena

Did they fix the financially issues with owner mode in franchise?
Old 10-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #550
Rookie

Is anyone else experiencing ridiculously high completion % in your CFM? I am playing offline and simming in coach mode and it's completely ruining the game. Same with online CFM.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:20 PM   #551
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
I use coach mode and I've about given up on all-pro, with pass block at 95 I'm seeing 15 sacks a game.

What other slider settings are you using for All-Madden?

WOW 15 sacks with pass block at 95 that is crazy. I have been playing on all pro with the CPU bass blocking at 60 and I fell like I get a realistic amount of pressure even though I am getting 8-9 sacks a game 5-6 of those are just because the CPU holds on to the ball when they should throw it away or should run with it or something. So I just played my first game on all madden and lost bad witch I figured would happen 45-17. Now the good news is brees was only 66% completion I figured it would be much higher and I only had 1 sack. At the same time they got ahead by a lot quikley so they only had 21 pass att compared to 34 rushing att.

Now its only 1 game and I didn't get enough pressure over all so its to early to say if the CPU is that much smart at QB on all madden or not. The stats saints 454 yards, 185 rushing, 279 passing. Packers 336 yards, 94 rushing, 242 passing. I was 28-49 57% and got sacked 4 times. I was playing with kind of close to the same sliders I was playing with when I was on all pro. I think next game I am going to put my RB up a little and put the CPU pass blocking and run blocking down a little and see what happends. I had my QB slider at 40 and missed a few passes that where easy passes so I don't think I want to put that down any more. I had the CPU QB slider at 25 and it felt pretty good over all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #552
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4

It seems I can run better. And I had one game that was studdering on the PS4. I turned the console off, which saved the game, and restarted it and before it was partly cloudy and after the restart it was raining but running smooth. Didn't notice before I quit but I had selected an alternative uniform that I didn't have after the restart.

Still having the issue with after the first game in a session, I can't change to an alternative uniform or switch from setting of Receive first and With Wind second. That's for both on and offline CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »