Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

I'm on the Xbox One and have the latest 3+ GB patch. I am simming an offline franchise and 8 games in with latest roster Mario Williams has 13 sacks, Jerry Hughes has 10 sacks, and EJ Manuel... 71 Rating EJ Manuel... Has 16 TD's, 7 INT's, but an astounding 74% completion and has only taken 7 sacks...

In fact, every QB in this franchise has an amazing completion %..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-10-2014, 08:07 PM   #530
Rookie

^
I don't see how that is really screwed up.
The sack numbers are high, but then again user sacks are about double that.
Odds are they are also skewed by a dominant game or two. I bet if the season is simmed through both guys wind up under 20.

The Manuel thing also wouldn't bother me. If anything it is refreshing to see a player out performing their rating.
I'd argue Madden is usually guilty of the opposite which ruins immersion. Players perform to their rating and put up similar stats year in and year out.
It's nice to see some guys outperforming or under preforming in relation their expectations.....just like IRL.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:49 PM   #531
Banned

OVR: 2

So just got done playing my first game after the patch and again 9 sacks and 5 or 6 of them where just the stupid CPU not wanting to pass the ball and it lead to a few extra fumble tunovers in the game. Dose playing on all madden really make the CPU QB play smarter?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #532
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymflaherty
^
Odds are they are also skewed by a dominant game or two. I bet if the season is simmed through both guys wind up under 20.

The Manuel thing also wouldn't bother me. If anything it is refreshing to see a player out performing their rating.
I'd argue Madden is usually guilty of the opposite which ruins immersion.
Players perform to their rating and put up similar stats year in and year out.
It's nice to see some guys outperforming or under preforming in relation their expectations.....just like IRL.
If it werent a common thing, Id probably agree.

Its nice to see once in awhile, but it shouldnt be a regular event. Same with the opposite....elite QBs like Drew Brees should not be throwing 20-30 picks each year.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #533
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
So just got done playing my first game after the patch and again 9 sacks and 5 or 6 of them where just the stupid CPU not wanting to pass the ball and it lead to a few extra fumble tunovers in the game. Dose playing on all madden really make the CPU QB play smarter?

All Madden has never really been smarter. Its more difficult because it handicaps the player more....in most cases.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:31 PM   #534
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymflaherty
^

I'd argue Madden is usually guilty of the opposite which ruins immersion. Players perform to their rating and put up similar stats year in and year out.
Virtually everyone in my offline franchise had 65%+ completion. That IS highly unrealistic. Especially when you have 8-10 guys 70%+.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-10-2014, 09:32 PM   #535
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel4Reel
All Madden has never really been smarter. Its more difficult because it handicaps the player more....in most cases.
I disagree on CPU QBs. They are usually MUCH smarter on all-madden. All-pro CPU QBs aren't as dumb this year as last year but this area is noticeably better IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #536
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I disagree on CPU QBs. They are usually MUCH smarter on all-madden. All-pro CPU QBs aren't as dumb this year as last year but this area is noticeably better IMO.
Like I said...in most cases.

And to be honest, I stopped playing on All Madden back in 2007 or so, and have only played it on All Madden a handful of times since then. I just know that in previous Madden's, it wouldnt make the computer smarter or better...it would just make me suck....like make elite WRs drop everything (and yes, I user catched back then), make elite LBs miss alot of tackles and slow elite speed players down to the point where DLineman were able to chase them down from 15 yards behind.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »