Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-10-2014, 02:15 PM   #521
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Anybody else notice players showing up twice on the medical report now in game? I'll see Josh Gordon there twice for the same injury. Not sure if that's a post patch glitch or not.

Also I started a goofing around franchise and I can't change the play calling menu to have X (cross) in the middle. It never sticks when I try to change it in game and I've got it at X out of game too. Not sure but my older franchise still has it at X so it messes me up when I bounce back and forth between the two franchises.

I definitely notice the misfires on short throws. I like this. I'm also enjoying my attempt at All-Madden. The cpu QBs don't take the same high number of sacks as all-pro (at least the good QBs don't).
Just curious - are you on default All Madden while trying this? I'm toying with something in sliders right now and this may answer a question I have.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #522
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
I definitely notice the misfires on short throws. I like this. I'm also enjoying my attempt at All-Madden. The cpu QBs don't take the same high number of sacks as all-pro (at least the good QBs don't).
Starting to notice this too. Maybe I just got better, but AM is starting to play a lot better for me in general. Loathe as I am knowing that the CPU has boosted abilities on that level, if it does even a little to minimize the sack problem I'll take the leap and unbalance the sliders if I have to cut down some of its bs.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:19 PM   #523
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Just curious - are you on default All Madden while trying this? I'm toying with something in sliders right now and this may answer a question I have.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
No. I have user QB accuracy at 10 and cpu at 30 based on various slider sets and my personal preferences. Can't say how it is at default.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:20 PM   #524
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Starting to notice this too. Maybe I just got better, but AM is starting to play a lot better for me in general. Loathe as I am knowing that the CPU has boosted abilities on that level, if it does even a little to minimize the sack problem I'll take the leap and unbalance the sliders if I have to cut down some of its bs.
I'm a lousy passer. I put both cpu pass reaction and coverage at 0 to give me a chance. I still threw 3 INTs last game with Manziel. It's easily the weakest part of my game and a big reason I usually try to avoid all-Madden but I do like it so far.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #525
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I'm a lousy passer. I put both cpu pass reaction and coverage at 0 to give me a chance. I still threw 3 INTs last game with Manziel. It's easily the weakest part of my game and a big reason I usually try to avoid all-Madden but I do like it so far.
Do you mind sharing your sliders? I want to give it a shot. whatever it cut down CPU Sacks is welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 05:06 PM   #526
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Do you mind sharing your sliders? I want to give it a shot. whatever it cut down CPU Sacks is welcome.
No promises with these and remember - I'm a terrible passer! Raise cpu pass defense accordingly. Use the All-Madden set on the right. I gave up on All-Pro but have left those up there. The sack issue would probably be better on default All-Madden than these which tone down the cpu passing game.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=315017923

The problem with EA cpu QB play has normally been they are too stupid on All-Pro (they are better this year) and too-smart (aka Robo QB) on All-Madden. We don't see enough of a spread between the good and bad ones. SO much of how good a cpu QB plays depends on how much time they get in the pocket. Everyone begs EA for a realistic pass rush before a game releases but having less than 3 seconds to throw a ball would kill me and it kills the cpu. So having more time really helps the cpu on All-Madden but too much time makes them too deadly as well. Tough balancing act.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #527
Rookie

OVR: 0

Prolly a dumb question, but with the new patch installed, will have I have to start a brand new CFM either Online, or Offline for the changes, or should they go into effect no matter?
Old 10-10-2014, 07:44 PM   #528
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Taffer
Prolly a dumb question, but with the new patch installed, will have I have to start a brand new CFM either Online, or Offline for the changes, or should they go into effect no matter?
You don't have to start over. Everything gets the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »