Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #177
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Pretty much. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism but here, in threads like these, we get outrage/anger/profane criticism.

A little civility in these cases could go a long way.
It can work both ways as well. I know for me my anger and frustration comes from the complete lack of info for years in regards to these modes. This goes back to Online Association in 2K12. I calmly went through every suggested mode. I posted on these boards about the issues, tweeted Ronnie2K and LD2K, created a support ticket and followed up on it. Even with the support ticket I included a bunch of screenshots of one of the bigger problems which was random players contract changing to 1 year $0. I provided all the supporting documents to go with it. After that was told we'll look into fixing that in next year's game.

The next year game and the same exact bugs existed as well as others. Went through all the steps again, listed the problems in the bugs thread, created more support tickets, even called into Da_Czar's show about it, asked anyone I seen from 2K that posted on if the issues would ever be addressed and could never get any kind of answer or resolution. Last years OAs came with even more severe game breaking bugs and once again could not get an answer on it.

Before the game came out the devs and 2k marketers would seem to answer or address any questions about the game minus online leagues. When people saw how bad they are and complained they largely were ignored. After a while people realize that you have to be obnoxious to get heard.

Look at all the Crew heads that would jump in threads nonstop redirecting them. They at least got a bone thrown their way with Crew on last gen and possibly The Park mode being more tailored to them.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:26 PM   #178
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
It can work both ways as well. I know for me my anger and frustration comes from the complete lack of info for years in regards to these modes. This goes back to Online Association in 2K12. I calmly went through every suggested mode. I posted on these boards about the issues, tweeted Ronnie2K and LD2K, created a support ticket and followed up on it. Even with the support ticket I included a bunch of screenshots of one of the bigger problems which was random players contract changing to 1 year $0. I provided all the supporting documents to go with it. After that was told we'll look into fixing that in next year's game.

The next year game and the same exact bugs existed as well as others. Went through all the steps again, listed the problems in the bugs thread, created more support tickets, even called into Da_Czar's show about it, asked anyone I seen from 2K that posted on if the issues would ever be addressed and could never get any kind of answer or resolution. Last years OAs came with even more severe game breaking bugs and once again could not get an answer on it.

Before the game came out the devs and 2k marketers would seem to answer or address any questions about the game minus online leagues. When people saw how bad they are and complained they largely were ignored. After a while people realize that you have to be obnoxious to get heard.

Look at all the Crew heads that would jump in threads nonstop redirecting them. They at least got a bone thrown their way with Crew on last gen and possibly The Park mode being more tailored to them.
Wait... There was an OA last year? News to me. As for the contract bug, I was sure that WAS fixed. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'd like to see a thread that discusses it at least.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:03 PM   #179
Lid
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Yes, Boilerbuzz is on the payroll for VC, you have figured him out, great detective work.

Old 10-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #180
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Wait... There was an OA last year? News to me. As for the contract bug, I was sure that WAS fixed. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'd like to see a thread that discusses it at least.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-question.html
Old 10-01-2014, 03:50 PM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hope 2K is reading all this. the show of numbers hopefully forces them to address.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 05:12 PM   #182
Banned

OVR: 7

Is the announcement of the Squads a good step in the right direction for you guys? I liked it but im no expert on this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2014, 05:13 PM   #183
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Is the announcement of the Squads a good step in the right direction for you guys? I liked it but im no expert on this

They won't be satisfied until it's 2k11 with next gen graphics basically
Old 10-01-2014, 05:16 PM   #184
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

No. I have zero interests in squads, parks or whatever they're adding for those type of modes.

I want a fully functioning franchise mode, the same that other companies have had for 4-5 years now. Maybe that's too much too ask? IDK.... But that's what I need in order to even consider playing 2k online.

#IllKeepMyTalentsOffline
#OurTimeIsNotNow
#IfTheyBuildItTheyWillCome

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »