Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 01:13 PM   #161
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Looks like boiler and his foes have hijacked this thread. If we had the devs eyes and ears on this thread, it's all but a lost cause now.
I feel you on this it just seems no matter what when us online leaguers finally get a thread there had to be that one planted poster here looking for a fight!! I initially posted on this thread the understanding as to why this mode was barebones last year but couldn't understand why it remains a year later! I just want a full article with a developer answering direct questions about only this mode! I hope that they'll sift through the last couple pages and ignore the debates held in defense against the boiler guy!! No excuses, we should ignore him and keep the direction toward questioning and suggestions, at this point all
I want is a developer to just be honest as to a timetable of the return of a multiple season league with a salary cap rookies sliders play books admin control removal and re-entry even fantasy for those who enjoy fantasy! We just all want to be treated fairly and the majority of us would probably be sympathetic if we got real answers I think!! You are right tho going back and forth is counterproductive to the mission!

Last edited by whitesoxsc; 09-29-2014 at 01:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #162
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34
What do you have against custom sliders?

Fantasy drafts arent really a necessity most should agree on that. How would you feel about myleague without sliders?
I have absolutely nothing against any feature mentioned here. I agree it would be great. Never an argument against customization. MyLeague wouldn't be what it is without it. I'm just not going to stress too hard because it's not there. I don't take it as a middle finger that they are not there yet. That's all.

Like I said, I'm not going to respond the other posts. Folks read far more into post than they need to and don't take my posts verbatim. There's no point in repeating my stance other than to point out I agree that it sucks that we don't have continuous seasons and supposedly no sliders. I say supposedly because nothing has been confirmed yet. And if people STILL don't get it, flood my inbox instead of this thread.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-29-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #163
Rookie

From seeing what all these other sports franchises have been doing porting online modes aren't easy seems as if they have to be re-written for next gen so some of them have to be taken out to be worked on etc

Check out my gaming pages (basically rec highlights)

https://www.tiktok.com/@ghostdenidag...Iqia5BLDy&_r=1

https://youtube.com/@Ghostdenidagawd

6'9 3-level scorer 2k23
Old 09-29-2014, 04:04 PM   #164
MVP

For everyone wondering about custom sliders, the first post says we can change "difficulty and style," which I assume means pre-set sliders (Sim, Arcade, etc.), so if we can do that, I imagine there's at least half a chance we can use custom sliders.
Old 09-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #165
Rookie

THIS IS RIDICULOUS THAT THERE IS NO OPTION FOR MULTIPLE SEASONS! THE BEAUTY OF THE GAME WAS BEING ABLE TO BUILD A GARBAGE TEAM LIKE THE BOBCATS INTO CONTENDERS VIA FREE AGENCY AND DRAFTS. IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL. NOW WITH ONLY ONE SEASON EVERYONE WILL TRY TO GET THE BEST TEAMS WHATS THE SENSE IN PLAYING WITH A BAD TEAM? PLEASE 2K FIND A WAY TO PATCH THIS IN EVEN IF ITS 3 OR 4 SEASONS JUST SOMETHING
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #166
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm not going to lie and say fantasy draft will stop me from playing this mode. I'm glad it's improved. It was just fun to do with all my friends. Funny thing is we would go for players we liked more so than high overall. Was just looking Foward to that aspect it just seems less interesting to me without a draft. I'm done ranting 10.7 needs to hurry up
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-29-2014, 04:56 PM   #167
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
I'm not going to lie and say fantasy draft will stop me from playing this mode. I'm glad it's improved. It was just fun to do with all my friends. Funny thing is we would go for players we liked more so than high overall. Was just looking Foward to that aspect it just seems less interesting to me without a draft. I'm done ranting 10.7 needs to hurry up
Holding your own draft and changing the roster would be a pain in my opinion. But it's there and can be done.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:53 PM   #168
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

GIVE ME ONLINE ASSOCIATION BACK.

F**K THIS 1 SEASON AND DONE BULLSH*T

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »