Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 10:07 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hello fellas,
If the online league is NOT! one year and done. I would like to extend an invitation to all the active ballers in the 2k community. I will be hosting a draft thru Facebook. Then I will upload the roster to the league after draft. In my league we play for fun and good sportsmanship. We have a small set of rules to keep the cheese out. High activity is a must. If you are interested send me a friend request on xobx-1 (RicanMets) thank you and have a great day.

Last edited by ricanmets; 09-29-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Hello fellas,
If the online league is NOT! one year and done. I would like to extend an invitation to all the active ballers in the 2k community. I will be hosting a draft thru Facebook. Then I will upload the roster to the league after draft. In my league we play for fun and good sportsmanship. We have a small set of rules to keep the cheese out. High activity is a must. If you are interested send me a friend request on xbox-1 (RicanMets) thank you and have a great day.

Last edited by ricanmets; 09-29-2014 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:44 AM   #171
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Looks like boiler and his foes have hijacked this thread. If we had the devs eyes and ears on this thread, it's all but a lost cause now.
Pretty much. There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism but here, in threads like these, we get outrage/anger/profane criticism.

A little civility in these cases could go a long way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 04:47 AM   #172
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostf4cekhila1234
From seeing what all these other sports franchises have been doing porting online modes aren't easy seems as if they have to be re-written for next gen so some of them have to be taken out to be worked on etc
Another good point the outraged folks dont take into consideration. All of sudden everyone becomes a backseat dev.

Imagine someone who never worked on cars and has no idea how to fix them yelling at the mechanic about how to do his or her job?
Old 10-01-2014, 04:59 AM   #173
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

The Devs have alluded to it before (maybe not particularly for Online Leagues) but there's only so much you can do in a year long cycle. Every sports game goes through it where they have to plan and prioritize what they're going to address and implement. It's quite possible that there's a bigger plan for online leagues but they just didn't have time to do what they wanted with it. It wouldn't surprise me if they had ambitions to have online MyLeague (especially with Leftos on board) but actually had to build the structure of MyLeague first before considering taking it online. It may be one of those things where they felt it was better to just proceed this year with a lightweight version of online leagues rather than sink a bunch of time into something they might end up redoing completely next year. If you ain't gonna come correct, don't come at all! I rather them do that than do things half way.

Someone's always going to be unhappy and the irony is that for years it's been the offline crowd that's felt they got the snub.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 10-01-2014, 06:06 AM   #174
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lid

Old 10-01-2014, 06:11 AM   #175
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
Been literally playing 2K since the Dreamcast days, and I just don't understand how they can take away modes/features that was working fine and was favorable to fans. Why are they going backwards?

So finally we get custom sliders for OL's. But of course we lose fantasy drafts and the ability to save playbooks (I'm pretty sure it wont be in 2k15). I bet in 2K16 they will add those features but take away custom sliders again, given 2K'2 track record. It's really pathetic at this point, the Online Leaguers are the most passionate 2K fans but always gets the short end of the stick, while the offline players whom the majority of them plays the game casually gets the creme de la creme.
Nice joke, friend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 06:15 AM   #176
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesoxsc
Funny thing is I wonder if you're on payroll for vc!?? Seems like you choose to be an apologist for all things wrong with two k!! My prior posts on this forum stated my opinion! Stop stating facts if you have none!! Your opinion is just that an opinion, just as the people who are opposed to this decision n this direction they're taking with the mode! My conversation was geared toward who it needed to be geared to, don't recall quoting you so ironically it seems you are in the wrong conversation!! Hope they make it worth your while to waive the Pom poms!!
Yes, Boilerbuzz is on the payroll for VC, you have figured him out, great detective work.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »