Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-28-2014, 10:18 PM   #1097
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

I recently created a playbook, and it is all fine, except one part. My kick return special teams plays only have Kick Return Middle 2 and onside kick recover. Anyone know why or what i can do to fix it?
Old 09-29-2014, 08:21 AM   #1098
Banned

Game has been out a month and I can say that I really gave it a shot.The lack of player control is astonishing. The player movement makes this game ugly. I've already commented on the morphing and sliding...and play calling system...

Its really going to take alot for me to ever purchase Madden again. All this game did for me was push me back to M25 and to work on my 2014 and 2015 draft classes from NCAA14.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:25 AM   #1099
Banned

Do I trade it for NBA2K15 or FiFA15? Hmmm...its really a shame because football is my favorite sport to play in digital form...
Old 09-29-2014, 08:45 AM   #1100
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I don't understand all the Superman INTs on deep passes. I thought they were toned down this year?

Most other areas of the game its fine, I have thrown an out route that bounced off a defenders hands multiple times, but on a deep pass DBs seem to get this hyper-drive overcompensation and always jump at some crazy angle to make the INT.

It would go a long way if EA just tuned it so they laid out for swats more often instead of the INTs. I am sure next year will be the year of WR/DB interaction, but until then I know there are little things EA can do to at least put a band-aid on the problem. Ball trajectory could use some work too. You see throws in every football game now that you can't make in the game. If the ball trajectory and placement is tweaked a little those superman INT animations probably wouldn't trigger as much
The legacy issue that I still and have always hated is:

You're on offense
You have 2 WRs out to the right/1 TE
Both WRs are on go routes, TE is on a bend (split the safety and make him react)
Defense is in a cover 3

Perfect scenario right?

Nope

You throw it to the inside WR on the right and the CB on the left makes a play on it. The fact that you're still able to cover 2 WRs at once + the psychic ability of the DB leads to what you alluded.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:00 AM   #1101
MVP

OVR: 17

Im praying a patch will fox a majority of the issues and save this years game. Its way too early to be giving up on thos years version.
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 01:03 PM   #1102
MVP

OVR: 17

Im praying a patch will fox a majority of the issues and save this years game. Its way too early to be giving up on thos years version.
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 09-29-2014, 04:33 PM   #1103
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm confused by the sprint this year. Did they change it AGAIN, or do you still have to repeatedly pump the right stick to sprint? Or do you hold it down? I kept wondering why my QB would never run when I'm trying to scramble until I figured out that you have to hold down the sprint button to get them to run. Is it the same for all ballcarriers?
Old 09-29-2014, 05:27 PM   #1104
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

I finally have it in my budget to afford the XB1 but I am going to avoid M15 and keep it on the 360.

I have seem countless current gen YouTube videos expose how OP the run game is which on 360 the D capably more competent.

I am not going to wish for a patch either - there are some issues that exist on both consoles and for me that is enough to dissuade me from making the M15 current gen purchase.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »