Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 11:06 AM   #153
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
You have your opinion, I have mine. Unlike you, I won't quote you and trash your opinion. To ME the Online Leaguers are the most passionate fans because of the dedication and time we put into suggestions in making the game better, as well as the handful of us who practice plays for hours (when there was a practice mode) just to use them to perfection in our OL games. I don't even know why I have to explain myself, the guy with the Philly logo under your post said it all.
It's so easy to hurt feelings here! Geez! Ok, we will move on. Online leagues: yes, they need sliders for the people that just have to have them. Needs to have a fantasy draft for the people that can't live in the actual reality of the current make up of the league. Am I missing anything else?
Old 09-29-2014, 11:28 AM   #154
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
It's so easy to hurt feelings here! Geez! Ok, we will move on. Online leagues: yes, they need sliders for the people that just have to have them. Needs to have a fantasy draft for the people that can't live in the actual reality of the current make up of the league. Am I missing anything else?
What do you have against custom sliders?

Fantasy drafts arent really a necessity most should agree on that. How would you feel about myleague without sliders?
Old 09-29-2014, 12:48 PM   #155
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
This makes NO sense at all. First: I have yet to apologize to 2K on anything. Learn to read. Secondly, *I* am the one calling on people to state the make it he distinction between facts and how they feel as two separate things. Learn to read. Third: I've ALWAYS stated my opinion as opinion. Find one post where that is not the case. Fourth: you replied to a reply of a post directed squarely at me. So again, follow along.

If I wave the pom poms, as you say, I must be doing a crappy job because I'm VERY vocal in my dislike of the direction MyCareer has taken since 2K11. That's just one example. I've agreed with the complaints on the intrusiveness of VC, especially in MyGM to the point where I didn't play it last year! I can give you a list things I don't like about the game if you'd like as I'm sure you wouldn't mind a list for you campaigning, right?

I'm here because I like the game and I'm hopeful for this mode. Some of you just come in here to bitch. Not provide feedback and constructive criticism. Just to bitch. And if anyone says anything that calls you on going overboard, they become blind apologist on the payroll. Whatever. If you don't like it, I can't help that.
If you claim your a fan of Mycareer and online association/leagues are just a stop gap mode why are you on this thread critiquing people's criticisms when they state why they're angry?? LEARN TO READ! What's funny is I LEARNED TO READ and you keep analyzing people's posts or opinions, if you're not a developer how can you tell people to basically calm down when you have no insight on the direction or the reasoning why they choose to ignore this mode completely!!! IF YOU COULD READ, you'd see Leftos all throughout the my league and Mygm thread, so for you to say quote end quote you'd be fired is ludicrous. You seem sensitive and paranoid, but factually you seem to be the oddball out here so for me to continue to go back and forth with you is counterproductive to me trying to read fellow online leaguers suggestions and statements toward change! Troll on if it helps your confidence and just be glad that at least you'll have a mode you can scan your face in and go undrafted, as for us we'll be waiting for you to join in the celebration on nba 2 k16 when they bring online association back, we'll expect to you to find the opposite stance that day as well!! Go enjoy life that'd be nice!!

Last edited by whitesoxsc; 09-29-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 12:54 PM   #156
Banned

Quote:
If you really believe that, you would be fired if you were one of them. It does them NO good to get in these kinds of discussions. They are smart enough to know that and doesn't say much about you to think that they should do that. I'm a HUGE fan of any kind of association mode and I would LOVE to play THIS one as a stop gap. I do NOT say shut up and take it. I say, don't assume that feature x isn't there because 2K just wants to say "**** you". Is that hard to understand?
As stated I'm not one to come on a post to just bash a game that I've been loyal to for 15 years!! You seem to see what you want to see chill out, your opinion doesn't stand out against every one who has a different approach, sad to say I agree with you on some things you are saying but overall sorry it just seems like you're an apologist or justifier! On this this thread I don't see you asking tough questions, but as I say I choose to read people's ideas on change and suggestions for this mode!! Be well!!
Old 09-29-2014, 12:56 PM   #157
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurupt_XxX
Madden, mlb and nhl all got it right. But 2k can't! damn this got my hype all the way down. Let's hope they atleast add crew.
NHL removed online leagues. And just about everything else as well. I am not happy with the next gen handling of online options in sports games as a whole.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:02 PM   #158
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
NHL removed online leagues. And just about everything else as well. I am not happy with the next gen handling of online options in sports games as a whole.
Wow I didn't know that, did Ea give a reason as to why? It is odd because Ea's dynasty modes in the past use to be top notch from college hoops nba live even madden!! Seems odd I wish we could get more answers.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:02 PM   #159
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
This makes NO sense at all. First: I have yet to apologize to 2K on anything. Learn to read. Secondly, *I* am the one calling on people to state the make it he distinction between facts and how they feel as two separate things. Learn to read. Third: I've ALWAYS stated my opinion as opinion. Find one post where that is not the case. Fourth: you replied to a reply of a post directed squarely at me. So again, follow along.

If I wave the pom poms, as you say, I must be doing a crappy job because I'm VERY vocal in my dislike of the direction MyCareer has taken since 2K11. That's just one example. I've agreed with the complaints on the intrusiveness of VC, especially in MyGM to the point where I didn't play it last year! I can give you a list things I don't like about the game if you'd like as I'm sure you wouldn't mind a list for you campaigning, right?

I'm here because I like the game and I'm hopeful for this mode. Some of you just come in here to bitch. Not provide feedback and constructive criticism. Just to bitch. And if anyone says anything that calls you on going overboard, they become blind apologist on the payroll. Whatever. If you don't like it, I can't help that.

The feedback I believe is easy to give, and in fact, is what a lot of people is doing in this thread. These are the features that haven't been stated by 2k or that are missing in this iteration:

Fantasy draft (and not deleting custom rosters)
Admin options such as giving wins and losses, veto trades, kick users
Custom Sliders
Custom Playbooks
Custom Gameplan
Practice Play mode
Reenter the league if not banned
Multiple seasons

Maybe the user that created the thread could make a list wishlist in the first post and change the title of the thread giving the information to give @ld2k and de devs the opportunity to know about our concerns. Right now we don't know if they are aware of them.

Last edited by silverskier; 09-29-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:05 PM   #160
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
I know Madden gets a fair share of criticism...but their online CFM mode is pretty damn awesome.

If 2K gave us MyLeague or a complete online association mode people would be all over it.

Well actually...it still wouldn't be as popular as the MyPlayer mode. From my observations on here it seems like MP is wildly popular as people prefer to create a virtual character and play through this RPG mode.

I'd still like to see what happens...maybe a full out online association would convert people to that style of play over MP.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »