Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 09:31 AM   #145
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard-ian
Don't try to play smart because you won't go anywhere that way...
Ok then. If a discussion calling for some sense of reason isn't possible, we are done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 09:46 AM   #146
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

This thread kind of went left and I don't have time to be reading people's long *** "Control" verses, so can anyone helps. I read in this thread somewhere like a week ago that the O.L.'s aren't continuous as in, no drafts or Season 2's. Is this confirmed?
Old 09-29-2014, 09:46 AM   #147
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesoxsc
Funny thing is I wonder if you're on payroll for vc!?? Seems like you choose to be an apologist for all things wrong with two k!! My prior posts on this forum stated my opinion! Stop stating facts if you have none!! Your opinion is just that an opinion, just as the people who are opposed to this decision n this direction they're taking with the mode! My conversation was geared toward who it needed to be geared to, don't recall quoting you so ironically it seems you are in the wrong conversation!! Hope they make it worth your while to waive the Pom poms!!
This makes NO sense at all. First: I have yet to apologize to 2K on anything. Learn to read. Secondly, *I* am the one calling on people to state the make it he distinction between facts and how they feel as two separate things. Learn to read. Third: I've ALWAYS stated my opinion as opinion. Find one post where that is not the case. Fourth: you replied to a reply of a post directed squarely at me. So again, follow along.

If I wave the pom poms, as you say, I must be doing a crappy job because I'm VERY vocal in my dislike of the direction MyCareer has taken since 2K11. That's just one example. I've agreed with the complaints on the intrusiveness of VC, especially in MyGM to the point where I didn't play it last year! I can give you a list things I don't like about the game if you'd like as I'm sure you wouldn't mind a list for you campaigning, right?

I'm here because I like the game and I'm hopeful for this mode. Some of you just come in here to bitch. Not provide feedback and constructive criticism. Just to bitch. And if anyone says anything that calls you on going overboard, they become blind apologist on the payroll. Whatever. If you don't like it, I can't help that.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:49 AM   #148
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
This thread kind of went left and I don't have time to be reading people's long *** "Control" verses, so can anyone helps. I read in this thread somewhere like a week ago that the O.L.'s aren't continuous as in, no drafts or Season 2's. Is this confirmed?
Not continuous. That's why it's called "Leagues" instead of "Association".

Yes, that sucks. But it can be worked around if you have the time, desire to do so. Still don't get the stat updating though and that sucks. (Supposedly, I'm not supposed to say anything "sucks" in the game)

Work around is you can do your own fantasy draft and customize the roster to reflect that draft and continue into the next season.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:54 AM   #149
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDinTDOT
No Fantasy drafts? How are we going backwards with technology?
So many great things over the years have been taken away and
been replaced with useless stuff it's disheartening.

I don't think I ever played an online league where people didnt
go ghost after a few games anyways.
Well, maybe this is why they don't invest more time in these modes. It's a Devil's circle. Mode isn't good enough to keep people interested, so they lose interest and don't play. They see people aren't playing enough to justify the time investment to make it good enough. So it doesn't get the time needed and comes up short.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:14 AM   #150
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Looks like boiler and his foes have hijacked this thread. If we had the devs eyes and ears on this thread, it's all but a lost cause now.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 09-29-2014, 10:40 AM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Boy, that's pretty presumptuous of you to claim which section of the fan base is most passionate. I would say the Crewbabies are the most passionate frankly if you held a gun to my head. Followed by the MyTeam nuts.

And then this "always" thing. Really? If that were the case, there would be no such mode at all. Just saying.
You have your opinion, I have mine. Unlike you, I won't quote you and trash your opinion. To ME the Online Leaguers are the most passionate fans because of the dedication and time we put into suggestions in making the game better, as well as the handful of us who practice plays for hours (when there was a practice mode) just to use them to perfection in our OL games. I don't even know why I have to explain myself, the guy with the Philly logo under your post said it all.

Last edited by morningstar777; 09-29-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 11:02 AM   #152
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Looks like boiler and his foes have hijacked this thread. If we had the devs eyes and ears on this thread, it's all but a lost cause now.
I actually am trying to keep their eyes on the thread, sir. What does THIS post do to further that goal?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »