Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 05:34 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

The first thing I would say is that I think all of us writing in this post, we appreciate and admire the work that 2k has done, year after year..improving their product. The quality has been achieved with the graphics and gameplay, for me if it the best sports game .. and in fact I just bought the XboxOne to play 2k14.

Having said this, we can't forget what has been disappointing for all fans of the series 2K, specifically in online leagues ... some years when our favorite game mode was literally unplayable ..!

When perfection was brushed in 2k11 (just missing scoring several seasons may include for example the draft classes that fans of the series does every tears, can load and unload in own servers 2k .. and it would be great could upload our own associations / online leagues ..), as I said, from that 2k12 with a schedule that does not normally allowed to play leagues with friends, we had a truce with a very successful association (not perfect, but at least playable) in 2k13 .. for in 2k14 not work (I hope in the idea that only the minority that uses gameplay not have data for those years that the league could not be played because of own game .. !!), and in this 2k15 better, but it seems so slightly that many of the friends that you have enjoyed playing online will not come to buy my favorite game, forcing me to only enjoy it offline only!
Old 09-28-2014, 07:14 PM   #130
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard-ian
Because I am a long time customer and I felt disrespected, to be honest with you, I don't mind whether I am a minority or not, even though I know many people like me...
Quote:
So my friend, don't tell me how I have to feel because that is my call and not yours...
Well then, friend, maybe you should state it as how you feel, not as fact like you did. There's a difference between saying, "they are disrespecting us. They are not listening to us", versus saying "i feel like they are..."

Quote:
Besides, I work in the software industry, not videogames but enterprise resource management software, and the first thing we as a team think when we are planning upgrades to new releases, is to make sure that (with each feature), our customers (whether they are thousands or a few of them) are going to have, as a minimum, what they already had before, you see what I mean?

Cheers! ;-)
And you don't think it works the same way in the games industry as well?
Old 09-28-2014, 07:22 PM   #131
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Well said, people who blindly defends 2k no matter what even with the obviously atrocious decisions they make some times and that left the mode basically unplayable for many also amazes me...
What amazes me is that when someone makes a post that essentially is there to talk people off of a ledge, they become "blind defenders". Why don't you actually try to read my post before lumping me into some corner to be dismissed.

It also amazes me how hyperbolic people become in some wasted effort to create drama and urgency. "Atrocious decisions" and "unplayable mode" are just so silly and over the top.

Just saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 07:28 PM   #132
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Well said, people who blindly defends 2k no matter what even with the obviously atrocious decisions they make some times and that left the mode basically unplayable for many also amazes me...

Nobody can defend what they have done last year with the online leagues, it just has no name
Thank you guardian and Norris cole!!! It upsets me that people fear stating facts to the developers of two k! To hear and read all these go arounds as to how to simulate what we once had is crazy to me! To each his own but c'mon man this is 2014, this is a brand new system I refuse to accept a mode that was made for at minimum nba 2 k1!! Whether it was broken bugged or glitched it was still a mode that dedicated fans to this series devoted all of there time!! It's THE NBA, and for people to act as if Mycareer and myteam represents the masses is insulting!! I want to play a realistic mode that contains Nba players playing by nba rules and NBA money!! I'm not going to just shut up and accept this cuz I believe the developers are capable of making this mode great or at least comparable to my league! To jus cash in each year isn't what the message they deliver each year, they say they want to be the number one game of the year every year!! So to believe they 99 percent of the fan base is more than likely capable of online access, it'd be foolish to ignore a mode that has the same cult following as myteam at minimum and yet myteam gets more insight! Respect two k for what they do but don't drink the kool aid as to think they can Do no wrong!!
Old 09-28-2014, 07:28 PM   #133
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard-ian
He even asked directly to @Leftos a simple Yes/No regarding Sliders and custom Playbooks, and (as far as I know) we have no answer just yet, so yes, you have the right to be hopeful… but you better know the history too…
I agree that when you don't get direct answers, it's a good chance that the answer isn't the one you want to hear. But to use a no-response from an person not authorized to answer the question (Leftos works on the franchise features, remember?) is a little unfair isn't it?
Old 09-28-2014, 07:32 PM   #134
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesoxsc
Thank you guardian and Norris cole!!! It upsets me that people fear stating facts to the developers of two k! To hear and read all these go arounds as to how to simulate what we once had is crazy to me! To each his own but c'mon man this is 2014, this is a brand new system I refuse to accept a mode that was made for at minimum nba 2 k1!! Whether it was broken bugged or glitched it was still a mode that dedicated fans to this series devoted all of there time!! It's THE NBA, and for people to act as if Mycareer and myteam represents the masses is insulting!! I want to play a realistic mode that contains Nba players playing by nba rules and NBA money!! I'm not going to just shut up and accept this cuz I believe the developers are capable of making this mode great or at least comparable to my league! To jus cash in each year isn't what the message they deliver each year, they say they want to be the number one game of the year every year!! So to believe they 99 percent of the fan base is more than likely capable of online access, it'd be foolish to ignore a mode that has the same cult following as myteam at minimum and yet myteam gets more insight! Respect two k for what they do but don't drink the kool aid as to think they can Do no wrong!!
Wow. The parroting is in full effect tonight, huh? .

Dude, I don't think you're even following the right conversation.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:00 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 6

Been literally playing 2K since the Dreamcast days, and I just don't understand how they can take away modes/features that was working fine and was favorable to fans. Why are they going backwards?

So finally we get custom sliders for OL's. But of course we lose fantasy drafts and the ability to save playbooks (I'm pretty sure it wont be in 2k15). I bet in 2K16 they will add those features but take away custom sliders again, given 2K'2 track record. It's really pathetic at this point, the Online Leaguers are the most passionate 2K fans but always gets the short end of the stick, while the offline players whom the majority of them plays the game ******ly gets the creme de la creme.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 12:03 AM   #136
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar777
Been literally playing 2K since the Dreamcast days, and I just don't understand how they can take away modes/features that was working fine and was favorable to fans. Why are they going backwards?

So finally we get custom sliders for OL's. But of course we lose fantasy drafts and the ability to save playbooks (I'm pretty sure it wont be in 2k15). I bet in 2K16 they will add those features but take away custom sliders again, given 2K'2 track record. It's really pathetic at this point, the Online Leaguers are the most passionate 2K fans but always gets the short end of the stick, while the offline players whom the majority of them plays the game ******ly gets the creme de la creme.
Boy, that's pretty presumptuous of you to claim which section of the fan base is most passionate. I would say the Crewbabies are the most passionate frankly if you held a gun to my head. Followed by the MyTeam nuts.

And then this "always" thing. Really? If that were the case, there would be no such mode at all. Just saying.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »