Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-26-2014, 05:52 PM   #1081
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk5049ers
Anyone else just find Madden 15 to be kind of boring? I mean, it's def better than previous Maddens I've played, but the game just seems dry, compared to what else is out there. I really don't see myself playing it much after NBA 2k15 drops. Maybe I'll play some play now games, but for now I'm just rushing thru CFM so I can say I completed one season. I'm thinking about trading this in for Shadow of Mordor. Anyone know of any good trade in values for Madden 15?
I went back to 10. Just my preference
Gamestop is your best bet. 10 bucks max
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #1082
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

This game looks 5x better in MUT GFX Field/uni degradation,lighting,etc... than Play Now/Exhibition...hell the gameplay's even better...I don't get it
Old 09-27-2014, 12:50 AM   #1083
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm having absolutely no success in throwing comeback routes to the near-sideline. Anybody else having this issue? No matter what QB I use, every time the aforementioned route is run and thrown to, the QB throws it wayyyyy out of bounds. I'm wondering if I need to use TCP (not very good at this) or if its some kind of bug in the game?
Old 09-27-2014, 03:35 AM   #1084
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk5049ers
Anyone else just find Madden 15 to be kind of boring? I mean, it's def better than previous Maddens I've played, but the game just seems dry, compared to what else is out there. I really don't see myself playing it much after NBA 2k15 drops. Maybe I'll play some play now games, but for now I'm just rushing thru CFM so I can say I completed one season. I'm thinking about trading this in for Shadow of Mordor. Anyone know of any good trade in values for Madden 15?
I got $43 store credit 2 weeks ago at Gamestop, but am a Power Up Rewards member. Pretty sure you won't get that now. Traded in for Destiny. Might pick Madden back up for Christmas once a few patches have dropped to hopefully fix some of the junk. Hope to see some $29.99 deals for Christmas to pick it back up on the cheap.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:42 AM   #1085
Banned

OVR: 5

can anyone give me tips on how to catch a long ball? when I throw it to a deep receiver the cb either picks it off or my receiver is always covered
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #1086
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

OK, is it me, or do you pretty much always lose the coin toss every game?

I have my first choice set to Kickoff in the settings. And I've just finished my first season, and I think only 2-3 times did I ever win the coin toss and have the ability to kickoff. Every other game I lose the coin toss and have to receive.
Old 09-27-2014, 03:59 PM   #1087
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2

I see my coach shake his head in disappointment when i get a gain of six yards..... then he is excited when i get stuffed for a loss ....
Old 09-27-2014, 07:02 PM   #1088
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm experiencing both sides of this game. The love and hatred. I'm in a online CFM with two Coworkers, who refuse to play anything but default all madden, in which they cheese to win at any cause, and are perfectly fine with it. While in my solo CFM, I'm have a plethora, that's right plethora, of great games on all pro with slider tweaks.

One of my coworkers, who is coaching the texans, traded his first three picks, Brian Cushing, Arian Foster, a few other players, for Alfred Morris, T.Y. Hilton, Johnny Manziel, and another WR. I will never accuse the CPU of having horrible logic ever again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »