Home

How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

This is a discussion on How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-25-2014, 12:11 AM   #33
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaone08
As a Jets fan I agree with this one hundred percent. I'm starting to think that Geno can't go four weeks without throwing a pick. Decker is a number 2 receiver on a good elite team so you hit that mark point blank. Ivory right now is good but future wise we do need to get a legit number 1 back that can be a franchise back for the next 10 years. With me when I start mines with the Jets i'm doing a whole house cleaning.
I am a Patriots fan in real life and despise the Jets. But in the game I never play with my favorite teams and often use the Jets/Bills to see if I can build them up to beat the Pats.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I am a Patriots fan in real life and despise the Jets. But in the game I never play with my favorite teams and often use the Jets/Bills to see if I can build them up to beat the Pats.
As a Jets fan I shouldn't like Tom Brady but I love Brady as he my favorite QBs lol.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:38 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkleaf
After the first season with the raiders, -3.7 million. After the draft -10 million. First 3 games on the road, -19 million....fun stuff this cfm...couldnt resign anyone playing with 42 or 43 guys.
What was your budget to start?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 10:28 PM   #36
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

The Bills are barely a rebuild in Madden terms. Just develop what they have.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:01 AM   #37
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

I think the Rams are pretty well built already and just need some developing. The Giants are a good example of a rebuild. I also think the Steelers are good candidates for a rebuild.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2014, 12:50 AM   #38
Rookie

jkjgiants26's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't understand how people are having trouble with funds. In the first year of my Raiders rebuild I got rid of Schaub and a couple other bigger contracts and that put me around $5 mil in funds and then I messed around with prices of things to get more funds and by the end of the season I had around $10 mil. I'm in 2017 now and this is our first season in London and moving the team makes you a lot more money so do it right away. Carr is a 90 ovr and I ended up getting AJ Green in 2016 for a first rounder, a young guy and James Jones. I got a HB in the 2015 draft in the 3rd round who ended up having superstar development and he's a 25 overall now. Right now I have $40 mil in funds and we are definitely a contender.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:15 AM   #39
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
I think the Rams are pretty well built already and just need some developing. The Giants are a good example of a rebuild. I also think the Steelers are good candidates for a rebuild.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Exactly, with the Rams. The Rams listed as a "worst" franchise is ignorant. The Buccaneers should be in replace of the Rams. In real life the Rams have only 3 starters at the age of 30 or over. As for in-game, their front 7 is elite (well the D-line surely is), their very young secondary can use a couple seasons of building up with XP. The WRs are very young and also need just a couple seasons of building up with XP. They are a very young team all around, except for just a few key positions. Despite being in a tough NFC West, with that defense (when healthy) of theirs, all they are missing is a quality QB. Hell, even an adequate game-manager QB will suffice. Hardly, a "rebuilding" job. Healthy, and with a good starting QB, and the Rams is a team that could go deeper than round one of the playoffs.

Same goes for the Bills as well, as one poster already mentioned. Not really a rebuild. The Bills have a good foundation set on defense, and some playmakers on offense. Some building up through XP (especially on offense) could benefit them tremendously.

When I think rebuild, I think Jaguars, Titans, Raiders, and possibly the Texans. I say Texans, because even though they have pretty much have a spectacular defense (front 7 in particular), they need a serious rebuild on offense, then they are set.

The Buccaneers are another team that can do some rebuilding, but they do already have some key playmakers, young and veteran, on the offensive side of the ball. Mike Glennon can be a good starter for you. The defense could use some work though. Slight rebuild for the Bucs, but mostly developing with XP for them should suffice, and a few key draft picks.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-26-2014 at 03:32 AM.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:52 AM   #40
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Exactly, with the Rams. The Rams listed as a "worst" franchise is ignorant. The Buccaneers should be in replace of the Rams. In real life the Rams have only 3 starters at the age of 30 or over. As for in-game, their front 7 is elite (well the D-line surely is), their very young secondary can use a couple seasons of building up with XP. The WRs are very young and also need just a couple seasons of building up with XP. They are a very young team all around, except for just a few key positions. Despite being in a tough NFC West, with that defense (when healthy) of theirs, all they are missing is a quality QB. Hell, even an adequate game-manager QB will suffice. Hardly, a "rebuilding" job. Healthy, and with a good starting QB, and the Rams is a team that could go deeper than round one of the playoffs.

Same goes for the Bills as well, as one poster already mentioned. Not really a rebuild. The Bills have a good foundation set on defense, and some playmakers on offense. Some building up through XP (especially on offense) could benefit them tremendously.

When I think rebuild, I think Jaguars, Titans, Raiders, and possibly the Texans. I say Texans, because even though they have pretty much have a spectacular defense (front 7 in particular), they need a serious rebuild on offense, then they are set.

The Buccaneers are another team that can do some rebuilding, but they do already have some key playmakers, young and veteran, on the offensive side of the ball. Mike Glennon can be a good starter for you. The defense could use some work though. Slight rebuild for the Bucs, but mostly developing with XP for them should suffice, and a few key draft picks.
The Rams are just in desperate need of a real stud QB, that would solve the majority of their problems. Davis has played well so far maybe he can develop into that role for you guys. In real life it might be time for a coaching change, I actually like Jeff Fisher but it might be time for a new direction for that team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »