Home

How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

This is a discussion on How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-22-2014, 07:02 PM   #9
MVP

Amoo316's Arena

OVR: 19
I feel the Rams are an easy rebuild and it's the one I'm personally working on at the moment. Fisher has done an amazing job at bringing in talented youngsters to that team. Trade Bradford and a few other vets for whichever Rookie QB you want to be your cornerstone (Carr for me). Grab a few FAs after you've traded for some youth and go into season 1 ready to start the development process.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
How to Rebuild The Worst NFL Franchise, Madden 15
Old 09-22-2014, 09:53 PM   #11
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

After the first season with the raiders, -3.7 million. After the draft -10 million. First 3 games on the road, -19 million....fun stuff this cfm...couldnt resign anyone playing with 42 or 43 guys.

Last edited by Darkleaf; 09-22-2014 at 09:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 10:18 PM   #12
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

I've done well with my Rammies. Keeps me sane after watching them every Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2014, 10:30 PM   #13
Rookie

i have been having alot of fun with the raiders franchise. i just finished year 1 and ended up with the first pick and pick a MLB who is a beast. 81 overall to start but the man makes plays and during the draft adam shefler said that he was the heisman winner. still a bad team right now but him and Mack right now are fun linebackers
Old 09-22-2014, 10:33 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhWowAUnicow
i have been having alot of fun with the raiders franchise. i just finished year 1 and ended up with the first pick and pick a MLB who is a beast. 81 overall to start but the man makes plays and during the draft adam shefler said that he was the heisman winner. still a bad team right now but him and Mack right now are fun linebackers
also for those that are going negative in budget i have found when you jack the ticket prices all the way you will make a profit. the fans wont be happy but they will still come to the games
Old 09-23-2014, 02:02 AM   #15
Pro

OVR: 0

Ya, I feel the Titans HAVE to be on this list. Sankey isn't a lock to work at RB, Mettnberger might be the future there at QB but thats if you commit to him and their best offensive weapon has to be Delanie Walker. And then the defense.....ummmm......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 04:22 AM   #16
Rookie

Rewmac's Arena

OVR: 15
I do agree on some, but I don't think Bridgewater is the key. I think team play is the key for the Vikings. Trusting young guys, giving them a chance is the way. Signing some veterans to mix with rookies.

Rams: They have it all. They need an o-line that can support the run and a QB who can pass and stay healthy. Bradford ain't gonna work at all, he is better than a backup but he isn't a franchise QB either. So I think drop him he costs too much. I mean look at the Redskins. Kirk Cousins is doing very well against teams that have no defense, but still doing very well.

Oakland needs to relocate and just move on. Trade their players, stop buying random old players to fill up talent holes.

Last edited by Rewmac; 09-23-2014 at 04:29 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »