Home

How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

This is a discussion on How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-23-2014, 10:47 AM   #17
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yurpman
It's sort of hard to rebuild any of these teams when playing as an owner is completely unplayable right now.

You can play as a coach but that's not sufficient for people who like to really sign players, watch them develop, draft players vs. signing vets, make decisions on players, etc.
Is this the case? I thought you can do all this as a coach.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:25 PM   #18
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbuxer
This would all be fabulous except for that whole, you know, crippling bug where rebuilding small market teams have no money, and can't resign their own players or sign new free agents.
Question for sure this issue manifest itself? Because I did an online CFM as the jags with my friend (the falcons) and ended the season with 24M available funds and very few players that needed to be re-signed (not to mention available funds only affects how much you can give in bonuses when re-signing not stuffing new players).

Now my situation is not typical because I was able to win the super bowl (no sliders and all-pro difficulty, I'm aware that that makes rebuilding much easier), but I also moved to Portland (which cost me money throughout my last season in Jax).

We started or CFM before the online update but I don't remember having issues gaining funds even before the update we've live (also the stat issues said updates were supposed to fix still appeared in year 1), maybe I would have earned even more money with those updates?
Old 09-23-2014, 01:15 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 34
is offline franchise playable as a coach? or still a bug riddled mess?
Old 09-23-2014, 01:28 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
Question for sure this issue manifest itself? Because I did an online CFM as the jags with my friend (the falcons) and ended the season with 24M available funds and very few players that needed to be re-signed (not to mention available funds only affects how much you can give in bonuses when re-signing not stuffing new players).

Now my situation is not typical because I was able to win the super bowl (no sliders and all-pro difficulty, I'm aware that that makes rebuilding much easier), but I also moved to Portland (which cost me money throughout my last season in Jax).

We started or CFM before the online update but I don't remember having issues gaining funds even before the update we've live (also the stat issues said updates were supposed to fix still appeared in year 1), maybe I would have earned even more money with those updates?
It's the age old adage: Winning cures all.

If you're winning, your stadium is full and you can charge higher ticket prices so you have a lot of money rolling in.

If you take over a bad team and lose, the opposite of this is true. That's when you have no money to do anything.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:25 PM   #21
Rookie

dmankey1's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkleaf
After the first season with the raiders, -3.7 million. After the draft -10 million. First 3 games on the road, -19 million....fun stuff this cfm...couldnt resign anyone playing with 42 or 43 guys.
I'm in year 2 with the Raiders and I moved to San Antonio. Currently I'm 6-3 with +22 mil in funds. (+) 5-6 mil per home game and (-) 2-3 mil per road game is what I'm averaging right now. The issue is winning. If you don't win then you won't make money. Moving the team helped greatly. It's hard and I could very easily be 3-6 but I've had some luck fall my way. What I did when I took over....I got rid of McFadden and MJD, picked up Andre Ellington early year 1 (87 ovr now) , Picked up Knile Davis from FA in year 2, drafted O-line and secondary early, RB and WR later, starting Carr, moved Tuck to the inside (killing it with speed straight the QB), put Mack at LE. I play mostly Man/Man blitz defense. Run the ball like crazy and use PA pass when needed. I average 250 rush yards across 3 RB's and 200 pass. Offense is 85 and Def 86. Playing with Amour and Swords sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 04:54 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

bad advice for raiders, do not move on from mcfadden. It is a video game, you can increase his injury rating. Also, at the end of the season you can sign him for cheap on a long term deal, he is only like 26 or 27. That is an high 70s rated RB with 95 speed.

This isn't the real NFL, it is a video game and in madden speed kills.

Old 09-23-2014, 08:48 PM   #23
Rookie

dmankey1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
bad advice for raiders, do not move on from mcfadden. It is a video game, you can increase his injury rating. Also, at the end of the season you can sign him for cheap on a long term deal, he is only like 26 or 27. That is an high 70s rated RB with 95 speed.

This isn't the real NFL, it is a video game and in madden speed kills.
You're right, speed kills but I'd still get rid of McFadden

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk now Free
Old 09-24-2014, 12:02 AM   #24
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I would add one:

New York Jets:

- Move on from Geno Smith, you need a QB who isn't a turnover machine. Find a young QB in the draft or trade for one of the young backups that could be starters.
- Find a young RB, Chris Ivory will never be a top RB in this league he is a solid #2 guy or an injury fill in but you need a young franchise RB that can carry this team on it's back when you need to. Stevan Ridley will be a free agent next year, he runs a lot like Curtis Martin did...
- The Jets have one of the best front 7's in football but that secondary is a continued work in progress.
- Eric Decker at best is a #2 WR in this league who can occasionally put up #1 numbers but outside of him it is barebones at WR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »