Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-21-2014, 03:51 PM   #1065
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

I love the game, I havent played madden since 08 but i became an active gamer again after years of deadend jobs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 09:14 AM   #1066
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I got the itch to play NCAA again since college football has been on for 4 weeks now. I created Miami's new uniforms(the best I could do) in TeamBuilder and downloaded them onto my 360 and fired up a game using my old sldiers I used in a dynasty that went on pretty long. Within 5 minutes of the game I was having some fun, but I never realized how much Madden is different this year on PS4 compared to NCAA then.

It blew my mind just how much the game really has changed. Not just graphically, but gameplay wise. The passing game in M15 is so much better and the pocket and line interactions are a lot better. The defense plays indescribably better. It's just a big jump after actually playing them on the same day.

It made me realize how good this year's Madden really was and it also kind of made me sad because I might not be able to go back and play NCAA with how much better Madden is this year.

― Plato
Old 09-22-2014, 11:25 AM   #1067
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Playing with the FBG rosters in play now. Great stuff.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:56 AM   #1068
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I got the itch to play NCAA again since college football has been on for 4 weeks now. I created Miami's new uniforms(the best I could do) in TeamBuilder and downloaded them onto my 360 and fired up a game using my old sldiers I used in a dynasty that went on pretty long. Within 5 minutes of the game I was having some fun, but I never realized how much Madden is different this year on PS4 compared to NCAA then.

It blew my mind just how much the game really has changed. Not just graphically, but gameplay wise. The passing game in M15 is so much better and the pocket and line interactions are a lot better. The defense plays indescribably better. It's just a big jump after actually playing them on the same day.

It made me realize how good this year's Madden really was and it also kind of made me sad because I might not be able to go back and play NCAA with how much better Madden is this year.

Funny you mention this. I am still playing NCAA 14 on my trusty PS3...still love the game. But it does make you realize just how fantastic Madden 15 really is.

Madden 15 for me is GOAT as far as football games. The AI is second to none than any console football game before it.

Also I strongly encourage sim style Madden players to use and play defense exclusively from the defensive cam. Not only does this make the game feel that much more immersive, it truly makes you feel like your on the field and in the game. Do not user switch and tell me you won't get competitive games from the revamped CPU AI 2.0. Madden feels totally fresh playing from this perspective. Also play exclusively from the zoomed view on offense for a real challenge in the passing game and running game...this view puts you on the field vs the god view. It also shows off just how gorgeous the game looks this year.

The game is brilliant this year. A rousing success. A great patch will put it over the top.

Kudos to Clint and his team for really bringing it this year and proving this gen will be different.
So happy!
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 09-23-2014, 01:09 AM   #1069
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

The new playcall screen ruins the game for me
Old 09-23-2014, 01:56 PM   #1070
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

This game has so much potential, but it's just filled with bugs and needs some serious tuning or something to get realistic gameplay and stats. Man I really thought this was going to be the year. Maybe a patch will make it playable...

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-24-2014, 09:39 AM   #1071
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I would get bored out my mind playing against that person. What adjustments did you make to slow him down?
I tried everything and nothing worked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 12:19 PM   #1072
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2

Clunky menu system for 10 years now!

This so called new Ignite game engine is just a tweaked version of there last game engine....Don't let em fool ya!

Always fighting the time clock when picking plays...

There isn't any thing else to compare it to.... so the standards have lowered over the years.

When we get some competition in this market, then everyone will see how bad this game really is.

This is just a few things...there's more, but i really don't want to waste anymore time on this game.

6.5/10 review from me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »