Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-17-2014, 10:37 PM   #81
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Bench Depth and Bench Utilization are for the automatic rebuilding of the rotations, which the user can opt to use, and which is used by the AI for the CPU-controlled teams.
Novato, CA, USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 10:49 PM   #82
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

A couple quick questions:

1. Will CPU controlled teams use players like Ginobili and Jamal Crawford in a sixth-man role?

2. Will generated rookies be assigned realistic animations (no more guards with Bill Cartwright's jumpshot) and accessories (no more players looking like Ninja Turtles with sleeves and bands everywhere)?

Last edited by TUSS11; 09-18-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:55 PM   #83
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUSS11
A couple quick questions:

1. Will CPU controlled teams use players like Ginobili and Jamal Crawford in a sixth-man role?

2. Will Generate Rookies be assigned realistic animations (no more guards with Bill Cartwright's jumpshot) and accessories (no more players looking like Ninja Turtles with sleeves and bands everywhere)?
^^^^This

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc
Old 09-18-2014, 12:05 AM   #84
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
-coaches have a Bench Depth (5-13 instead of 0-100) and Bench Utilization (determines minutes of bench players)
I have to assume this applies to MyPlayer as well. Hopefully this means fewer weird lineup choices. Or teams that bench their a big chunk of their starting lineup for stretches of close games in the 4th quarter.

And frankly, I'd be pleased if you didn't see a ton of players with the Harden beards. It just ain't common, though he is making it popular, you just don't see it all that often.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:30 AM   #85
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Oct.7th need to hurry up...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 01:34 AM   #86
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

In my player I would like to play less minutes than Lebron James and have the ability to sub myself out
Old 09-18-2014, 01:41 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
So how does this work in conjunction with Player Rotation Minutes?

For example, if I have Bench Depth set at 7. But I have given minutes to players 1-8, what overrides what?
In Choops2k8 (The NFL2k5 of VC's basketball projects), Bench Depth would override Player Rotation. You (and CPU) were only able to allocate player minutes between the number of players set by the Bench Depth limit. May be the same thing here?
Old 09-18-2014, 03:03 AM   #88
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Even though I'm not involved in the development of the game I can pretty much guarantee that this won't be in the game.
MyLeague, MyGm and MyCareer will be three separate modes that won't cross over.
This could be a feature that may not be in 15 but can be implemented in 2K16 to allow you to transfer your 2K15 saved files.
Honestly 2K15 has so much content, if this feature isn't implemented next year, I may consider not buying the new versions of the game and keeping 2K15 for 2-3 years til I have completely experienced the entire game to the fullest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »