Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-17-2014, 09:25 PM   #73
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
^^Now are all these features (namely player development) exclusive to MyGM, or are there available in MyLeague too?
not sure. i didn't ask dave or leftos about that yet
Old 09-17-2014, 09:37 PM   #74
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
^^Now are all these features (namely player development) exclusive to MyGM, or are there available in MyLeague too?
in both, i'll update post
Old 09-17-2014, 09:39 PM   #75
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

@Leftos

If I have my rotations (all teams) set from my main menu, will those reset when I enter into MyGM or MyCareer? This has been a bug in the game since 2K11. It was fine before then. I hate having to redo my rotations after they had already been set before hand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 09:44 PM   #76
MVP

Colts18's Arena

Quote:
-coaches have a Bench Depth (5-13 instead of 0-100) and Bench Utilization (determines minutes of bench players)
So how does this work in conjunction with Player Rotation Minutes?

For example, if I have Bench Depth set at 7. But I have given minutes to players 1-8, what overrides what?
Old 09-17-2014, 09:51 PM   #77
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
So how does this work in conjunction with Player Rotation Minutes?

For example, if I have Bench Depth set at 7. But I have given minutes to players 1-8, what overrides what?
aaand we're gonna need Leftos back in this thread.. it was a brief mention from what i remember

*apologies to Leftos in advance if it was mentioned in the podcast lol
Old 09-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #78
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

One thing that I haven't heard mentioned is the interviews at halftime and at the end of the game. Has that been expanded upon or was that left untouched?
Old 09-17-2014, 10:01 PM   #79
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Just a guess but I would think rotations override coach profiles. I think coach profiles would dictate how a CPU controlled team would set their rotation. But if it's a user controlled team the rotation probably takes priority. Just my thoughts.

That bench depth slider always killed me. I'd never know where to set it for the CPU so 5-13 is a nice change. Leftos was pouring his heart out for 2 hours. Good stuff!

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-17-2014, 10:27 PM   #80
MVP

Colts18's Arena

I just never understood why there was a Bench Depth Coach SLider when there were already MPG set in rotations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »