Home

NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2014, 03:07 PM   #97
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

It looks better than live 14 for sure (that's not saying much). It's something about the way Live animates that I can't really get into anymore. Especially last gen and current gen. In the short clips the animations looked really rough and not quite up to current gen standards. For the die hard Live fans, it looks like you guys will have a playable game you can enjoy a lot more than last year. I'll try the demo to check out the progression and feel how it plays, but I won't be purchasing this game this year.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:09 PM   #98
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
What's the title of the youtube video. I did a quick search, but couldn't find it.
Ok found it. Yeah it didn't look good at all. Not like the 3vids that EA released. He only has one vid up and it's short but certainly wasn't flattering.

Have no idea why a player would bend down to pick the ball up after he knocks it away for the ball handler when he can just dribble in the other direction for an easy fast break bucket.

The Hill play covered way too my ground *ie he travel his *** off.

Durant is too bulky.

Not sure why none of the Thunder players attempted to rebound Hill's miss shot. At 1st I thought the ball went in or a foul was called. They all nonchalantly waited for the ball to hit the ground before deciding it was a good idea to get it.

This was the first vid evidence of the game that was bad and it was a lot of bad in a small amount of time. Hopefully this is what's being polished in those extra 3 weeks.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:10 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 0
Also from far away graphics look 360p instead of up close they look 720p
Old 09-10-2014, 03:17 PM   #100
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Looks okay I guess. Animations could still use some work.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:29 PM   #101
Pro

OVR: 4

I also noticed a lot of sliding. Hibbert on the pass out of the post slid. On that steal the player kinda warped to the ball. Like the old canned still animations. Looks like they went back to Live 09/10's core. It seems to play a lot like Live 09/10 in those short clips.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 03:48 PM   #102
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Hibbert didn't slide on the pass out, that was his pivot foot, he swung it around as you'd expect if you're making that distance of a pass.

Watch it at .25 speed.

The game will play more like Live 10 in my eyes. This is not a great representation of the game I don't believe.

Again, the lack of movement off of ball is due to the game shipping with Auto Motion Off. Turn it on immediately once you get the game or demo.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:50 PM   #103
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Now that I've seen it I agree it looks rough.

In one video I liked the cut by George that left Hill open for the pass in the out of bounds play; found terrible that Pacers #2 disregarded Westbrook aggressive attempt to steal the ball, he could've protected the ball or drive to his right but stood still and got stripped.

In the second video I thought that the entry pass to the post seemed floaty, going up in a weird way; nice that number #2 cut with speed to the corner while Hill went to the basket, it was awful how any of the three Thunder players didn't go for the rebound, how's that possible?

And those animations were painful to watch specially when Hill attacked to the basket, I know that they added signature animations but how about the basic ones? They have or should've stepped up in that department, how can they still have some bad ones after all these years?
Old 09-10-2014, 03:53 PM   #104
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Hibbert didn't slide on the pass out, that was his pivot foot, he swung it around as you'd expect if you're making that distance of a pass.

Watch it at .25 speed.

The game will play more like Live 10 in my eyes. This is not a great representation of the game I don't believe.

Again, the lack of movement off of ball is due to the game shipping with Auto Motion Off. Turn it on immediately once you get the game or demo.
Yeah I would count foot planting as one of the few positives from the vid. Certainly didn't see any "warping" or "sliding".

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »