Home

NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2014, 11:50 AM   #65
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

How come they can't put better transition effects in stead of pausing the player like that? And it looks like NBA Live 09
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 11:52 AM   #66
Pro

OVR: 33
The only positive thing I can say about EA releasing an NBA game is that it stops 2K getting complacent. This is just so far behind NBA 2K it's almost hard to watch.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:55 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
The only positive thing I can say about EA releasing an NBA game is that it stops 2K getting complacent. This is just so far behind NBA 2K it's almost hard to watch.
cue people saying " well we didn't expect them to be at the same level, they just needed to put out a decent effort this year" ... i wonder when Live folks really expect EA to bet at par?
Old 09-10-2014, 12:06 PM   #68
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Can't see the links now, are the videos removed?
Old 09-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
People keep saying they are disappointed with 2K because it "Feels the Same". IT SHOULD!

Why wouldn't it? If you have a winning formula, are you supposed to change it every year?

Live however has the losing formula, but refuses to change it year after year. same crappy gameplay. That's why improvements feel so refreshing.
You mean their one game nba live 14? NBA live 10 had a pretty good game of basketball on there hands.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:21 PM   #70
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Can't see the links now, are the videos removed?

They must be, glad I watched them while I had the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2014, 12:24 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm gonna purchase it, because it will be my online competitive basketball game. But paying $60 is where I might have the problem. Maybe there will be a special around Black Friday or so. I would definitely buy for $30.

But if both games are on the shelf at $60, I can't warrant that purchase. I definitely can afford it, but right now the two games are just too far apart to be priced the same. I will definitely say that Live is taking a positive step in the right direction this year, and I hope it continues
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
You mean their one game nba live 14? NBA live 10 had a pretty good game of basketball on there hands.
i do mean Live from all the way back. I latched onto 2K fairly early (esp starting with the leap that was 2K5..ditched Live totally the following year) because I just felt it played better and had more natural movements.

I guess it's preference when Live became the crappy one (and to some it's still the best today I suppose), but my point is that 2K took over with the winning formula that edged out Live... just with better gameplay, they took out the giant. There's no reason why 2K would have to "feel significantly different" every year. So to say "eh, 2K feels the same", really doesn't mean anything other than they are carrying over a solid core.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »