Home

NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2014, 10:45 AM   #49
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

It's the low expectations game. Elite and Live 14 put the bar so low that some folks are willing to celebrate any positive move Ea makes with this game and excuse any legacy issues.

If any other sports game showed huge flaws like floaty passes, lack of on ball movement and rebounding issues.....people would kill that game universally. Some are willing to give Live a pass based on the promise that the game will improve in the next few years.

I on the other hand won't give Ea a dime of my money until it's on par with the competition with gameplay, animations and features. I'm not supporting a startup. I'll pay them when the game is complete.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 09-10-2014, 10:55 AM   #50
Rookie

CBfromCU32's Arena

OVR: 0
Nothin else to say about Live... Just SMH
Old 09-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #51
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
It's the low expectations game. Elite and Live 14 put the bar so low that some folks are willing to celebrate any positive move Ea makes with this game and excuse any legacy issues.

If any other sports game showed huge flaws like floaty passes, lack of on ball movement and rebounding issues.....people would kill that game universally. Some are willing to give Live a pass based on the promise that the game will improve in the next few years.

I on the other hand won't give Ea a dime of my money until it's on par with the competition with gameplay, animations and features. I'm not supporting a startup. I'll pay them when the game is complete.

That's real and valid reasons. Me I need a second BBall game that doesn't make me rage as much. No nba live game has ever made me rage to the point I cut he game off even if I'm winning .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 11:16 AM   #52
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
That's real and valid reasons. Me I need a second BBall game that doesn't make me rage as much. No nba live game has ever made me rage to the point I cut he game off even if I'm winning .
You must have not played Live 14 or your a very casual player. Last years game was absolutely abysmal.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #53
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32

Coupled with the fact that no matter how good the competitor's game is...people want something different (myself included) just for a change of pace.

I try to skip a year between sports games because it feels like I'm just buying a roster update with new bells and whistles.

But EA is making it really difficult.

They are a good 4 cycles behind what a next gen game should be.

On that alone it does not warrant a $60 purchase.

At this point, Live 15 will sell simply because it is playable.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:24 AM   #54
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
You must have not played Live 14 or your a very casual player. Last years game was absolutely abysmal.
I played both games everyday and I'm a hardcore player. I never said it was better did I? I simplify said it didn't make me rage to the point I'm throwing F bombs at the tv like a madman. I'm a college student and a worker it ain't good for my health to rage like that lol .I think I already established im getting both games anyway...but if you want specific reasons PM me.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

Last edited by Rockie_Fresh88; 09-10-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #55
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
Now I won't sit here and try and act like it's perfect. I was a little concerned about the stiffness and also when the user gets that steal, he stops when picking it up while he was in full stride. That issue made it almost impossible to run a two on one last year and I really hope that was just user error and that issue has been fixed.
How can you tell he stopped? The video stops as soon as he touches the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 11:30 AM   #56
Rookie

Def agree Rockie, 2k will straight make you rage with stuff but I think the only time I got mad last year with 14 was from the online cheese. It was easier to play 14 and after a while I just kinda overlooked the bad because it was pretty responsive control wise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »