Home

Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves It?

This is a discussion on Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves It? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-05-2014, 09:40 PM   #161
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
So now magically lebron won chips by himself wow short term memories here. I dont think steph deserves 90 plus rating he's a star but that's just about it to me
I mean...Lebron carried the Heat...lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 10:10 PM   #162
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
I guess his back gave out with the spurs this year lol

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #163
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
I guess his back gave out with the spurs this year lol
So 28 pts on 57% 8 rebounds & 4 dimes means his 'back gave out' ??
Lets not forget 2 blocks and 2 steals. This was only his Finals numbers.
I think you meant Wade's knee...

Either way the Heat aren't winning anymore without LeBron...
Lebron on the other hand is gonna win at least 1 in CLE...
So as far as rating goes...he's the only LEGITIMATE player on both sides that can change a team's outlook from playoff hopeful to title contender...

I feel a 90 rating should reflect players that have that ability...
Old 09-06-2014, 03:21 AM   #164
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
This year yeah you could say that but not the two previous years
Old 09-06-2014, 06:03 AM   #165
Rookie

Quote:
So 28 pts on 57% 8 rebounds & 4 dimes means his 'back gave out' ??
Lets not forget 2 blocks and 2 steals. This was only his Finals numbers.
I think you meant Wade's knee...

Either way the Heat aren't winning anymore without LeBron...
Lebron on the other hand is gonna win at least 1 in CLE...
So as far as rating goes...he's the only LEGITIMATE player on both sides that can change a team's outlook from playoff hopeful to title contender...

I feel a 90 rating should reflect players that have that ability...
Lebron is a very dominant player but lets not get carried away, wade obviously took a step back for the better of the team, wade is still easily
A 25 ppg player with more opportunities with the ball but lebron is not as good off the ball as him. He did far from carrying the heat in the finals, they all stunk it up period. dont be fooled by his stats, its not what you have but how you get it. this video explains a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y02r-Dz5cMw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 06:38 AM   #166
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBoial
Lebron is a very dominant player but lets not get carried away, wade obviously took a step back for the better of the team, wade is still easily
A 25 ppg player with more opportunities with the ball but lebron is not as good off the ball as him. He did far from carrying the heat in the finals, they all stunk it up period. dont be fooled by his stats, its not what you have but how you get it. this video explains a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y02r-Dz5cMw
Wade had plenty of opportunities, if you had watched the finals. He was missing lots of layups and open shots.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:28 AM   #167
Banned

Spoiler

I believe you are getting a little carried away as well...Let's not forget LeBron is in the Eastern conference and the past few years it's been even worse because of the injuries that occurred. I am sure Durant could go to any team in the East and take them far as well. Put him on that Heat team, they would've made Finals and maybe won at least one. Same w/ this Cavs team.

You can't put LeBron on any team and put them in the West and say they'll be a title contender. I don't even think would've made the Finals in his Heat years if they were in the West. Let alone w/ this Cleveland team. He'll be there though most likely if D. Rose doesn't become the Rose of old.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:07 AM   #168
Pro

Clappington's Arena

First off LeBron never won a ring by himself.....you know everyone is quick to forget what happened in 2011 when he went MIA. he had lots of help in 2012 and if it wasn't for Ray Allen saving the Heat would have been another L. None the less there could be a lot of players from the west that if they played in the east they could change a team to a contender.

I believe the 4 will be KD, BRON, CP3 ,and James Harden

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »