Home

Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves It?

This is a discussion on Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves It? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2014, 06:30 PM   #145
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

Tony Parker should be one of the 90+
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 06:33 PM   #146
MVP

Re: Kevin Durant Rated 95 in NBA 2K15, 3 Other Players Rated Above 90, Who Deserves I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Tony Parker should be one of the 90+
No.

/char10
Old 09-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #147
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
No.

/char10
With the reworked overall system, I think he could be closer than you suspect, as he's one of the best PGs in the league in creating and scoring.

If his role on the game is as a Facilitator, he could be high 80s.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 09-04-2014, 06:58 PM   #148
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
And I never said D.Rose deserves a 90+

I know you didn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Durant, LeBron, CP3, and it should be someone like Anthony Davis or even D-Rose after seeing how good he looks in FIBA play, but the last will probably be Melo even though he's not much of a defensive player.

He did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 4
Location: Richmond, VA, but I am from Spain...you know, that country that McCain thinks is in SouthAmerica lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by newgeneration11
Pau always plays well in world play. But he gets bullied in NBA play. he's not a post scoring threat in the NBA anymore - he gets pushed out of good post position; and bullied into flailing off balance low % shots in the post. Die hard Laker fan here..
People say he hasn't gotten enough touches in the post in recent years, and that's absolutely true. But, when he does go in the post - he's barely effective as a scorer there anymore.He shot 42% in the post last year.(according to Synergy Sports)
He's still a great passer, tho. And he'll get a team a horrible team in need of scoring 18ppg off of a handful of 18ft jumpers, a putback, a FT trip, and only a couple post scores.. He score 18ppg with a contending team, tho..
I love your comment (I am a hard Lakers fan as well). It is true that Pau is not the player he was before because he is being pushed -bullied- by strong players (A lot of times I think the referees take advantage of players that don't complain a lot), but as he is showing in the FIBA world, he is a superstar that knows how to play this sport better than the majority of the players in the NBA. The NBA is going to much to the muscle type of game, but thankfully San Antonio showed this year, that you have to still know how to play this beautiful sport besides your physical capabilities. But that is another story...
Old 09-04-2014, 08:22 PM   #150
Rookie

Most likely CP3, Melo, & LBJ

If Westbrook is a 90 then Curry should be rated the same, so I don't think he makes the 90's
Old 09-04-2014, 10:21 PM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 1
The only players that it could be are (in no particular order): LeBron, CP3, Curry, Westbrook, Melo, Durant, and Paul George. I don't think that it would be George because of his injury, Curry or Westbrook because 2K seems to hate them. So that leaves LeBron, Durant, CP3 and Melo. Melo certainly isn't a top 4 player in the NBA, but his skill set translates to a great video game player. If George wasn't hurt, he'd be up there too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 10:23 PM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 1
Aldridge and Love should be up there. I feel like a lot of people forget about Aldridge, I almost did.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »