Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #865
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
The game is certainly showing it's age, but the fact of the matter is it STILL does a number of things more realistically and more consistently than Madden imo. Madden definitely is a way more attractive game at this point, on a much more attractive system, but at it's core it still doesn't provide all the things APF did and does. Even with a mega patch, it still has some more work to do to dethrone APF.

Now would I rather play Madden than APF, hell yeah! But when Madden frustrates me I can't go back to APF, I just play nothing.....
Just imagine if 2K could have kept making NFL games, where it would be today. I get pissed just thinking about how bad we've been screwed.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 09-04-2014 at 08:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #866
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Tell me something. Tell me why we do not have in-depth roster creation. Why do we not have the ability to have practice squad and injured reserve, and have the ability to import and export players from those rosters at will? How is it year after year they have time to work on the graphics, and add these funky physics which they call physics, yet do not have the time or the ability to add in debt roster creation?

Why is it that we are dealing with the same crap that we've dealt with for the last 10 releases of madden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All valid questions my friend.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:54 PM   #867
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Its looking like NBA Live 15 will surpass Madden in terms or graphics, player detail, and animation fidelity, lets keep this in perspective people, Madden 15 aint all that!
I was with you up until NBA Live came up.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-04-2014, 11:03 PM   #868
MVP

OVR: 34

I don't get where this perception that the game is being poorly received, is coming from.

Honestly, I cant remember an experience where if I outcall and out execute my opponent, the right outcome occurs, the vast majority of the time. I'm shutting people out, who try to just wing it, and don't have a sensible approach to the game and clamping down on people with predictable, repeat playcalling. The CPU is a challenge, and not in a way that feels artificial and cheap, for once.

The game does need a patch to clean up some bugginess, but overall, this has been a complete treat to play.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:39 PM   #869
Banned

I downloaded and played Madden 15 for a bit.

It is better than Madden 25 and is fun.

Regarding Ryan Moody, his videos are detailed and he is correct to point out some of the terrible flaws. With sliders, I assume that some of those issues can be remedied.

I did not play Madden football for seven years. After playing Madden 25 and now Madden 15 -- It is clear and obvious that the game has really improved.

Is it as good as what we SHOULD HAVE ?

No, not really too close; we deserve much better.

However, it seems that those making the game have a conscience and care about making a good game.

I feel that as long as the current Dev Team keeps making strides forward and keep progressing the game, that we should not blame them for the Years-And-Years of constant lying we received from EA Sports.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:21 AM   #870
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
I downloaded and played Madden 15 for a bit.

It is better than Madden 25 and is fun.

Regarding Ryan Moody, his videos are detailed and he is correct to point out some of the terrible flaws. With sliders, I assume that some of those issues can be remedied

I did not play Madden football for seven years. After playing Madden 25 and now Madden 15 -- It is clear and obvious that the game has really improved.

Is it as good as what we SHOULD HAVE ?

No, not really too close; we deserve much better.

However, it seems that those making the game have a conscience and care about making a good game.

I feel that as long as the current Dev Team keeps making strides forward and keep progressing the game, that we should not blame them for the Years-And-Years of constant lying we received from EA Sports.

Most of the issues Moody brings up are legacy issues, the root of all evil in Madden that have been in the game for years and years, and it seems like Tiburon either can't fix them or don't want to fix them.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:31 AM   #871
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I was with you up until NBA Live came up.
We will see soon enough, but you can't tell me he graphics and player detail from that trailer dont surpass Madden 15. But I should have stayed quite til we seen real gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 03:43 AM   #872
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
APF is my all time favorite football game but I am not sure this is totally true. Last time i played it it had started to show its age. I get the sentimentality for 2k games I do, but would I rather play APF over Madden 15 at this point? For the first time the answer is no.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Agree well stated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »