Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 10:20 PM   #385
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Gameplay-wise, this is the best football game ever made IMO. If you don't know the game of football, you won't be good at this game. This team has really done a great job this year when it comes to implementing the X's and O's. I love seeing the defense actually react to the play.

With that said, animations still aren't quite there for me yet. Madden 15 has laid down the foundation for future maddens to be truly great games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 10:28 PM   #386
MVP

OVR: 0
QB SIGNATURE STANCES need to be patched! They're still in the game when you go to edit a player but for some reason they are not triggering during games. If they can fix this as well as clean up the excessive morphing/player clipping (players walking through other players on the field) post play, the game would be great. A lot of the other issues I can manage with sliders for the most part. Overall the post play interactions need to be smoothed out. It's really the only thing hampering my experience right now.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:39 PM   #387
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
QB SIGNATURE STANCES need to be patched! They're still in the game when you go to edit a player but for some reason they are not triggering during games. If they can fix this as well as clean up the excessive morphing/player clipping (players walking through other players on the field) post play, the game would be great. A lot of the other issues I can manage with sliders for the most part. Overall the post play interactions need to be smoothed out. It's really the only thing hampering my experience right now.
One of the EA guys here on the board said that it was a bug and that it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:44 PM   #388
Rookie

AceFan84's Arena

OVR: 2

I know it isn't perfect but man I am really enjoying this game so far! I didn't buy last year's game and have in general been disatisfied with the series for years but something just feels better this year. The presentation is nice, graphics are amazing, even the animations seem to be a little better. The AI is better (especially defense) and I really like the skills challenges. I don't know how other sports games haven't done something similar to this, it actually TEACHES you football concepts......AMAZING!

If they can patch some of the big issues like franchise progression/stats, player stamina/subs, and the AWFUL playcalling then this may end up being one of the best football games ever. And for a Madden that's really saying something.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:51 PM   #389
Rookie

OVR: 1

last few maddens I was tired of within hours no joke and traded them in within the month of purchase, so I was skeptical of this. But after all the positivity I picked it up and the game is just legit fun game play wise. Well done hope they build off this and dont stray in typical EA fashion
Old 08-27-2014, 11:40 PM   #390
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

OMG... So been working on All Madden sliders and was close ( I think)
Then realized my main settings had changed to All pro but All Madden sliders I loaded were still in. So now I have no idea where it happened at Lol..

So... back to the drawing board.

Also hate that when you start a CFM you can import sliders but not things like Sub/In numbers.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #391
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't see where this is the greatest football game ever. I'm a long time ea supporter hell I still have hope for NBA live. This game is horrible in every sense. There are no broken tackles the o line basically is non existent and every db is deon sanders. I see why there was no demo. I watched clay Matthews run stride for stride with Randall Cobb on a fly route in practice today. I'm so done with this game. Going back tomorrow. This is next gen I shouldn't have to slider this game to death like NCAA 14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 12:34 AM   #392
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt8732
I don't see where this is the greatest football game ever. I'm a long time ea supporter hell I still have hope for NBA live. This game is horrible in every sense. There are no broken tackles the o line basically is non existent and every db is deon sanders. I see why there was no demo. I watched clay Matthews run stride for stride with Randall Cobb on a fly route in practice today. I'm so done with this game. Going back tomorrow. This is next gen I shouldn't have to slider this game to death like NCAA 14.
Sorry but everyone is entitled to their impressions but IMO this is simply a troll post.
"horrible in every sense." , "no broken tackles ", etc...
Yeah...
Many people I respect that have been waaay critical of Madden even say this game has made many improvements and is a very good game.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 08-28-2014 at 12:42 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »