Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-27-2014, 07:53 PM   #673
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
From Impressions thread:
Nice!! This is great news.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #674
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

That is news..my concern is the turnaround to the patch..also the repercussion of said patch/ tuner...there isn't a ton of time to make sure it works properly..useless the patch/tuner arrives in a few months..great news would have been "yes we knew of the issue pre-shipment and have been working on the fix for weeks. Patch will be out in (insert date)"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 08-27-2014, 09:12 PM   #675
Rookie

nolesfan3's Arena

OVR: 6
Yes information that they knew about it before the release would be great to hear but at least it is being worked on. We will just have to cross our fingers and hope the solution isn't worse than the problem currently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #676
Rookie

OVR: 4

At least they are trying to fix. Have we figured out the best way to play the games?

My guess:
So I need to set team with correct playbook, save and exit out of game. Restart and delegate game prep then play game. Reset teams playbook back to " balance" etc. and set next team up. Save and exit out of game. Restart , sim to next week, delegate game prep and play and repeat.

Hope it works. If not, a lot of play now until the patch drops

Good luck all
Old 08-27-2014, 10:55 PM   #677
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Ok. The past 15 pages have been people using angels workaround, right? Over the past 10 pages people have been posting about issues with that "workaround". From too many sacks to bad D stats to loading issues. So it hasnt been confirmed as a complete workaround.

Now Connolly 22 says he has a workaround, right? Hasnt provided pictures. No one else has verified that it works yet. He even admitted that he was smoking (lol) when he worked on the workaround.

So whats the issue with waiting for others to confirm this is a complete workaround before we allow a "workaround thread" to exist?
I think it was prolly angel who's idea I saw and built off of it. I think it's basically the same thing except putting all schemes to vertical is not needed. I was high when I did the experiment, but I work best that way lol. I just got done umpiring and gotta shower and would like to play but I'll post pics tonorrow before I go to class tomorrow at 11.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:18 PM   #678
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Screw it. I'm getting home now, I'll have pictures up in an hour
Old 08-27-2014, 11:25 PM   #679
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
From Impressions thread:
I wonder if we will have to restart our CFMs over again or if they will let us keep the ones we have.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:34 AM   #680
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

i literally never saved the one i had, and it went to the next season and i don't think i could've seen the stats again, so i just RESTARTED the entire process again but just finished..the season is now summing…i didn't want to report back here telling you i didn't save because you all would've gone nuts lol…but it IS in process right now, i hope i didn't forget to do anything…

ALSO there IS one thing i completely forgot to mention earlier, but it really isn't too big of a deal…i DID tinker with player ratings VERY LITTLE (nobodody's overall changed any more than 1 point--which was only like 2 players) and also changed most (not all) dbs play ball in air tendencies from aggressive to balanced--and some form balanced to conservative…..THATS what i did that was different from anyone else trying what I've mentioned, but i can upload that roster to the internet for people to download right???… its in week 12 now, so ill be posting again soon sorry for the delay

EDIT: at my first glance at qb stats, they look good taking pictures now hopefully i can figure out how to get them on here

Last edited by Connolly22; 08-28-2014 at 12:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »