Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 09:50 AM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
After some slider tinkering, I'm happy with the QB ACC slider set at 10 for the human and CPU. I went into practice mode to test it out using Peyton Manning, the most accurate QB in the game, and Joe Webb, the least accurate QB in the game. Even at 10, I was still able to throw the ball with confidence with Peyton Manning while Joe Webb looked liked the 4th string quarterback that he is.

I played a game against the Falcons this morning as the Dolphins on 15 minute quarters. Matt Ryan went 19 for 31 248 yards and a touchdown. Ryan Tannehill went 32 for 49 for 331 yards. Neither QB threw an interception. Hopefully, these type of stats carry forward in future games because I wasn't liking the sky high completion percentages at 25 QB acc.

Are you playing on all pro or all madden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #290
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
How is the CPU qbs doing on all madden? Does it play realistic or are they just throwing wherever they want?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
% is a tad high but I can deal with that. Just uploaded a full(almost) game.
Made a couple slight adjustments and will probably leave it at that and move on.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #291
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

So, last night I purchased Madden via the SmartGlass app and proceed to mow the lawn and have dinner. After that, I was all set to sink into some Madden when lo and behold, the download never started on my XB1. So now I'm downloading at about the worst time in the day for a big download. Long story short, I only fiddled around with the skills trainer last night.

Now, from what little I played, I really liked it. The improved graphics, the feel of the players, the camera options. All really nice. Can't wait to get home tonight. I'll be doing a fantasy draft and playing Madden. Fun times.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 09:58 AM   #292
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
3 plays in, my first game with the Rams...Sam Bradford goes down with an injury and has to leave the game. Most realistic Madden ever.
3rd game in, driving down onto the opp 4 yd line, Eli gets hit and fumbles the ball to them... I thought the same thing LOL.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:58 AM   #293
MVP

OVR: 0

Dunno what gm yall playing, but online play js cheesy as heck, QB'S throwing across shoulders on the run while being pursued.

QB's throwing while xcrambling backwards while being chased

Wrs making amazing catches in coverages of 2 or mkre defender's

People still running 1 play defenses, contain doesnt work, and putting everyone in the box makes safeties stronger than your olinemen. It also stops everything as everyone's first step of a block results in leopard speed pursuit angles while clipping thru other players and this is from the first step.

Why is sprinting still tied to defenders who not even aware where you're at on tbe field.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:01 AM   #294
MVP

Spongedaddy's Arena

OVR: 10

For some reason the commentators never recognize when my QB comes out to take a knee at the end of the game.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:09 AM   #295
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

Let me preface this comment by saying I'm a true 2K SIM head and have been extremely disappointed with the Madden series since 2005.

I picked up the game yesterday on the PS4 and played for a few hours. Started with the Trainer section with teaches you how to play the game. This was really enjoyable, even though parts felt a little painful because of my experience with Madden, but learning the new controls and defense was dope!

Next, I jumped into a game (Buffalo vs. Browns) on All-Pro and was really impressed with the graphics and presentation. I know we all try to compare to NFL 2k5's presentation, which is still yet to be mimicked in any fashion, but this year's Madden has some very nice touches. Graphically, the game looks beautiful. From the player's faces to the realism of the stadiums.

The Stat overlays are a nice touch as well. Another area I thought was excellent were in regards to the new cameras. You can now choose between around 5 cameras instantly by pushing up or down on the directional pad whether on offense or defense.

I love the defense mechanic in how you can control your player as well... reminds me of BackBreaker.

Overall, I give the game a 9 out of 10 and believe me I normally HATE Madden and always stick to 2K5, APF, and BackBreaker.

I hope this feeling doesn't die down because it's something new from Madden! Can't wait to play a Franchise with my Bills!

Last edited by KingJavo; 08-27-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 10:47 AM   #296
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

People aren't lying when they say this is a leap from 25 to Madden 15 I played a couple games and the CPU is much more intelligent I ran the same run play five different times on Minnesota and they caused a fumble. I still have to work on my passing game

I'd give the game a 9/10 on my limited time I haven't gotten into CFM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »