Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2014, 10:25 PM   #609
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Has anyone tried supersim games?? Instead of just simming week to week are the results any different.
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

Old 08-26-2014, 10:45 PM   #610
Rookie

preaceps's Arena

OVR: 6

Just was bored cus amazon wants to take forever to ship my game.

Put together this sheet to try and show about where Boxers sims off of Angels workaround is from reality.

Sheet has last 4 years in several categories, from ESPN. Then has his 2 sims from page like 57, and his other 3 from page 60.

Bold mean that video doesnt show all the possibles, mostly the bottom end of the range though he doesnt always show receiving stats.

From what I take is that the workout might give us slightly more 4k passers, it kind of takes them from the 3500-3999 range passers so its not horrible imo. Rushing TD's are a bit down from last couple years, too few in the 10+ range mostly but again not really horrible especially the way the NFL is going more 2 back and pass heavy. Couple of the sims have heavy rush attempts but for the most part its not too far out of possible outside of sim2.

Receiving he doesnt always show but it does look like its a bit on the high side for catches, but low side for yds. However, he doesnt scroll down so cant verify that.

Defense is pretty bad and the worst now that we have the workaround. INT you cant see the bottom end because it only shows top 8 when he sorts, but they dont seem out of whack for INT numbers(there was one 10int season which I dont view as too much of a stretch by any means). Sacks is what is off. In last 4 years for NFL there have been 2 20+ sack guys. In 5 sims there are 13, and I know Strahan has record with like 22, there was a 30 in there for sims. The other 2 ranges I was using for sacks are actually not that bad in terms of numbers.

This might be useless to some, I just like to have a visual chart to see the comparison and I was bored waiting on game. Good day.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf stats.pdf (26.9 KB, 63 views)
Old 08-26-2014, 11:29 PM   #611
Pro

OVR: 25

Is this a problem on PS3 or only PS4?
Year 3 - 11-5
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 12:16 AM   #612
Rookie

OVR: 4

On ps4 and it's "loading data". What the hell
Old 08-27-2014, 12:28 AM   #613
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Completely agree, we can only hope they fix the issue, just mind boggles me how last years was fine with SIM stats for QB's and RB's

Really? You obviously didn't look at last year's stats. There was an entire thread dedicated to the horrible qb sim stats. And another thread on an attempted fix. The fix last year required editing the entire roster.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...se-notice.html
Old 08-27-2014, 12:29 AM   #614
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
On ps4 and it's "loading data". What the hell
Yep. It's a serious bug and I'm surprised that not many people have mentioned it. I bug reported it along with 1-2 other people.

Someone mentioned that you have to turn off simulated game prep for all 32 teams that you control, but thats not it because this happens to me if I just play a brand new franchise with just 1 team.

You have to exit out of the game, restart it, and then you can play again. But if you make any kind of change to your roster, depth chart, or even do game prep right before you start a game it freezes up on the Loading screen. Then you have to exit and restart again.

It's incredible how this made it past the QA team.

My mind is just blown away at this point.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:57 AM   #615
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Yep. It's a serious bug and I'm surprised that not many people have mentioned it. I bug reported it along with 1-2 other people.

Someone mentioned that you have to turn off simulated game prep for all 32 teams that you control, but thats not it because this happens to me if I just play a brand new franchise with just 1 team.

You have to exit out of the game, restart it, and then you can play again. But if you make any kind of change to your roster, depth chart, or even do game prep right before you start a game it freezes up on the Loading screen. Then you have to exit and restart again.

It's incredible how this made it past the QA team.

My mind is just blown away at this point.
This is also a bug just like the sim stats. This one is really annoying too. Better get fixed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 01:23 AM   #616
Rookie

OVR: 4

For the loading data thing, could a couple people try this: delegate your left over game prep to get a check in that box. Then start.

Worked for me and angel28 want to see if it's a coincidence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »