Home

NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2014, 03:11 PM   #145
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

Very Nice Trailer. My only concern is that Shaq looks kind of odd, needs to look bigger, him and Ernie look the same size. Also I'm really hoping for a next step up in the halftime show, maybe having Ernie and Shaq break down some halftime highlights with commentary of what is being displayed in the highlights. Now if they have finally implemented highlights of other games from around the league in season/franchise mode, or during actual NBA Today games scheduled, I will pee on myself from happiness!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 03:16 PM   #146
Banned

OVR: 10
It's funny to read the comments every cycle 2K drops heat. All those doubters, every year this happens. 2K releases a screenshot of the next version as a prelim, here's how they react "Awwwman, looks just like 2K(insert yr), nothings changed...I'm going to EA, 2K is garbage."

Official video comes out..."OMGosh, 2K is the best, SOLD."

Just an observation lol

#2K all day
Old 08-25-2014, 03:16 PM   #147
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Holy Pancakes. That looks awesome. Love the Kenny and Shaq opening there. Looks fantastic. Hopefully there is like a season preview show or something. This may have just sold me on getting a PS4 this year.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:17 PM   #148
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

I love the trailer but I don't understood why 2K never has a downloadable version of the trailer so that we can view it in all of it's high resolution framerate beauty?
Old 08-25-2014, 03:17 PM   #149
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
Graphics look gorgeous(although shaq's looking a little small). The trailer itself, eh, i've seen it before. I'm not really that hyped by it, i mean it's just like the other trailers, it's not bad, just. . .standard(cool intro music and a bunch of highlight plays). I'll be more hyped to hear some developer diaries or insight, when we get to hear more about the meat and potatoes of the gameplay.
I share the exact same thoughts. The game does not look bad by any means but I don't see anything that really excites me either. Looks very similar to last year, which isn't a bad thing. As you said I'm looking forward to the developer diaries and hearing about what improvements have been made.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 1
D Howard Adidas powersleeves in. You can see him with it at the 1:26 mark in the bottom left hand corner.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:22 PM   #151
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm waiting on Glen Davis player model.....he failed to transfer to next gen last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 03:23 PM   #152
Banned

OVR: 0
Love how it looks, graphics seem better. Players looked slimmed down, player models look redone, you can tell they have added accessories, even added the right height to shoes if you notice Kobe's shoes are the right height now. Love the Ernie and Shaq show addition should give the game more realism, gameplay also looks better, seems to have more mechanics worked out. I'm speculating they have added player intros of some sort, or a more extensive pregame animation. Hope to see more soon. The trailer is good, hope to see more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »