Home

NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2014, 04:15 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Mannnn I'm hype about intros!! I tweeted this to Steve and Ronnie on the 11th!!http://twitter.com/Ticket3/status/498986255133442048

Last edited by twogotwingz3; 08-25-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 08-25-2014, 04:18 PM   #178
Banned

CY24JZ's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishouldbegod
Awesome trailer!
Nice to see that they are putting more emphasis on accessories this year.
I believe Dame Lillard tweeted about wearing a headband this season a few weeks ago and he's wearing one in the game already (don't know why it's red though). Nice job 2K.
Looks like I won't have to spend hours and hours updating arm sleeves, leg sleeves, shoes and so on anymore.
Too bad, that they still use a lot of outdated player models, but that's no biggie to me.
Kyle Lowry still looks like he hates food and so does CP3.
Bearded Melo would've been a nice addition btw.

yea I was hoping bearded Melo would make it in. It would be cool if one day they were able to include the ability to have any facial hair a player may have had, for example Lebron has been clean shaven/goatee/full beard, so those options are all available for us to change as we choose. That way it also prevents us from putting something ridiculous that the player never has had or never would have like a blonde mustache on Lebron or a James Harden beard on Jeremy Lin.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:20 PM   #179
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Always get a kick out of the "all they showed were highlights" posts...like we haven't had shizzle trailers going on 7 years now....you're not going to see play breakdowns and dev interviews in these things, you just aren't lol:

Anyway, enjoyed it...wish they would've showed off some new moves...glad to see Derrick Rose doesn't have Al B Sures complexion anymore...
Old 08-25-2014, 04:29 PM   #180
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm also glad to see that the coaches models look better this year. Doc looks like Doc. I'm also wondering if Wiggins, Love, Bennett, Thad etc will have new commentary attached to them?
Old 08-25-2014, 04:32 PM   #181
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CY24JZ
yea I was hoping bearded Melo would make it in. It would be cool if one day they were able to include the ability to have any facial hair a player may have had, for example Lebron has been clean shaven/goatee/full beard, so those options are all available for us to change as we choose. That way it also prevents us from putting something ridiculous that the player never has had or never would have like a blonde mustache on Lebron or a James Harden beard on Jeremy Lin.
That's one of those things that I always thought could/should be replicated, I know it'd take a lot of memory, but I remember Live changing Rodman's hair color every game in the late 90's, they had something like 4-5 styles, I thought that was the dopest thing ever! lol

That and the lack of hair movement bothered me a bit(moreso the movement, which it looks like they finally fixed), I would think they could render 2-3 different models for those types of players. Short Hair Dirk, Medium Hair Dirk, Long Hair Dirk as the season progresses, different levels of beard scruff for those types of players. I understand how ridiculous I sound but that would be absolutely phenomenal.

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 04:43 PM   #182
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Did anybody peep that the Pacers mascot is wearing the Iversons. That's crazy detail. I need to be put in a coma until October 6th.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:45 PM   #183
Rookie

OVR: 4

It's not far-fetched at all tohave the option to change hairstyles in the game. Madden for ps2 had this option even.
Gal 2:20
Old 08-25-2014, 04:45 PM   #184
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Gameplay looks amazing as always.

One nit pick: raptors jersey still wrong. They don't have that thick black trim around the shoulder/arm pit in real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »