Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-24-2014, 12:25 PM   #345
Pro

SickDL's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

The main issue I see in that picture is that its week 1. So Stafford got hit for trowing 2 picks and then again for 3 picks, so basicly the game calculates it as 5 picks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 12:29 PM   #346
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
It's not redundant at all he continues to have bad games, the longer you are on a bad streak the more it hurts your confidence. If he threw 3 TD's and 0 INT's and his team won that would be the counterbalance. If he starts to have multiple good games in a row his confidence will be +3 and +10 and so on.
What I mean is he is getting penalized twice for the same things which is interceptions. He shouldn't get penalized for throwing two interceptions and then get penalized again for throwing one more interception in the same game and have those penalties in confidence combine together when they're both penalizing for the same thing. It would be like getting penalized for giving up 10 points, then 20 points, then 30 points, then 40 points all in one game and having them all combine together when it should just be one penalty based on the end result.

Last edited by DeuceDouglas; 08-24-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #347
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Has any other website seen this ? Reason I ask is more eyes see it more likely it gets fixed (quicker)..CM Hooe is this even something that can be patched correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621

Last edited by StefJoeHalt; 08-24-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:05 PM   #348
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
What I mean is he is getting penalized twice for the same things which is interceptions. He shouldn't get penalized for throwing two interceptions and then get penalized again for throwing one more interception in the same game and have those penalties in confidence combine together when they're both penalizing for the same thing. It would be like getting penalized for giving up 10 points, then 20 points, then 30 points, then 40 points all in one game and having them all combine together when it should just be one penalty based on the end result.
I had a similar question when screenshots for confidence were first released and not sure how accurate the info was but it was speculated that the screen shot is showing the confidence effects for more than just that one week. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...30&postcount=3

If true, that would mean the "two interception -3" and "three interception -10" are two separate games, with one presumably being the last preseason game. Again, I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed to be the case or not, just remembered this from that earlier thread I linked.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:22 PM   #349
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Of course you should get penalized further. The more picks he throws in one game the more his confidence is going to drop. Just like if he throws 6 TD's and the team wins by 30 he is going have higher confidence than if he throws 1 TD and the team wins by 3.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:23 PM   #350
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I had a similar question when screenshots for confidence were first released and not sure how accurate the info was but it was speculated that the screen shot is showing the confidence effects for more than just that one week. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...30&postcount=3

If true, that would mean the "two interception -3" and "three interception -10" are two separate games, with one presumably being the last preseason game. Again, I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed to be the case or not, just remembered this from that earlier thread I linked.
There was something in one of the GC's threads that was similar and it was said at the time that it counts the last few games (including pre-season).
Old 08-24-2014, 02:41 PM   #351
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Of course you should get penalized further. The more picks he throws in one game the more his confidence is going to drop. Just like if he throws 6 TD's and the team wins by 30 he is going have higher confidence than if he throws 1 TD and the team wins by 3.
Yeah, I understand the concept of doing worse affecting your confidence and doing better inflating it. Again, what I'm saying is you shouldn't be getting penalized (or rewarded) twice for the same events. You already are getting penalized further for throwing more interceptions as it's minus ten and two picks is only minus three so why are they being combined?

To use your 6 TD example, you shouldn't get +1 for one TD, +2 for 2 TD's, +4 for 3 TD's, +7 for 4 TD's, +9 for 5 TD's and +15 for 6 TD's and then at the end of the week get +38 because it's counting all of those achievements independently. And just going off the screenshot it seems to be that this is what is happening as it says "Regular Season Week 1 Event Breakdown".

If they are from separate games, then that's fine. But if they are all from the same game then it needs to be tweaked IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #352
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I think what he means is that in that screenshot Stafford is getting penalized for the equivalent of throwing 5 interceptions when he actually threw 3. He gets a minus 3 for the first two then minus ten for the third one for a total of minus 13. Im assuming they were thrown in the same game and not in seperate games meaning that he threw 3 interceptions in one game ans not two in one game and then 3 in another game. Regardless, a minus 10 for 3 ints is a little excessive when he only got a minus 3 for 2 inta.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »