Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-23-2014, 03:05 PM   #321
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

I always got a real kick out of 25's simmed stats compared to actual gameplay for me. I tweaked and tweaked and tweaked sliders to help get QB comp% down, but it was such a struggle. Yet, based on sim stats, every game I would go up against a QB coming in with less than 50% completions, and what would he do against me that game? Usually over 70%. Lol. That always killed me. In game, 70+%. Simmed, 50-%. Clowning. Well, I'm looking forward to PLAYING the game, anyway. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 03:42 PM   #322
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just simmed 5 seasons as the Panthers. When I went to check out the rosters Carolina no longer had Cam Newton (95), Star (99), Kawann Short (88), Kony Ealy (88) or Luke Kuechly (99). Cam had 4 straight seasons under 3500 yards (2 under 3000 and one with 2200). Russell Wilson was a 99 overall with 5 straight years under 3000 yards (only missed 3 games in that stretch), Andrew Luck (87, no longer with the Colts) with 3 straight years under 3000. Matt Ryan sitting in FA rated 61 (13 points lower than Blaine Gabbert).

Bengals had Julio Jones along with AJ Green, Bucs got Dareus (97) to go with McCoy (93) Seahawks with 8 players rated over 95. All sorts of just ridiculous things going on. I hope they patch it soon because I'm really enjoying the actual gameplay.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:57 PM   #323
Banned

Im not trying to bash....but it just boggles my mind how these simpletons continue to release Madden every year this messed up.

I mean, I try to be fair with EA, but some things there is just no excuse for...and while I dont need simmed stats to be perfect, how is it always such a mess when the game is first released? It would be one thing if it were a new issue or a new system in place, but its not, and it happens every year. How do they not learn from their mistakes? You would think they would say "Hey...stats have been busted for years now upon release. We should make sure they are working right this time before we release it." But no....not only do they not get better, but somehow they get worse. Are they doing this on purpose?

Yes, its a patchable issue, but its just another reason I have little faith in EA. This is an issue that a few hours...FEW HOURS worth of testing couldve uncovered.

Just depressing.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:35 PM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 4

Has anyone adjusted individual ratings to see if QBs would throw more?
Old 08-23-2014, 04:35 PM   #325
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc21045
I just simmed 5 seasons as the Panthers. When I went to check out the rosters Carolina no longer had Cam Newton (95), Star (99), Kawann Short (88), Kony Ealy (88) or Luke Kuechly (99). Cam had 4 straight seasons under 3500 yards (2 under 3000 and one with 2200). Russell Wilson was a 99 overall with 5 straight years under 3000 yards (only missed 3 games in that stretch), Andrew Luck (87, no longer with the Colts) with 3 straight years under 3000. Matt Ryan sitting in FA rated 61 (13 points lower than Blaine Gabbert).

Bengals had Julio Jones along with AJ Green, Bucs got Dareus (97) to go with McCoy (93) Seahawks with 8 players rated over 95. All sorts of just ridiculous things going on. I hope they patch it soon because I'm really enjoying the actual gameplay.

That is just ridiculous.....how does this happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 04:49 PM   #326
Rookie

Thanks for saving me money fellas, sim stays haven't been right for years. You can't throw for 4000 yards and end up with 20 or less TDs. Idiotic. Looks like NCAA 2k8 Hoops until further notice.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:01 PM   #327
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Well, one thing is for sure.. I don't know how long it'll take to patch, but this is a major problem that affects a large portion of their playerbase. With CFM you have the H2H and MUT guys and there may be many players online, but I bet close to the majority are CFM players.. and these stats and progressions/regressions makes CFM unplayable, IMO.

Good thing is Josh Looman has already acknowledged the problem and since it seems pretty damn bad, I expect a patch to come sooner rather than later. I don't play CFM until the final 53 rosters are out and there are some good sliders to work with, but I hope they fix this ASAP. I don't think it'll be a month like some people here think, though. Sooner rather than later.

But many of you are right to say this should not have happened to begin with..

Last edited by Shon 23; 08-23-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:35 PM   #328
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethmen
Well, one thing is for sure.. I don't know how long it'll take to patch, but this is a major problem that affects a large portion of their playerbase. With CFM you have the H2H and MUT guys and there may be many players online, but I bet close to the majority are CFM players.. and these stats and progressions/regressions makes CFM unplayable, IMO.

Good thing is Josh Looman has already acknowledged the problem and since it seems pretty damn bad, I expect a patch to come sooner rather than later. I don't play CFM until the final 53 rosters are out and there are some good sliders to work with, but I hope they fix this ASAP. I don't think it'll be a month like some people here think, though. Sooner rather than later.

But many of you are right to say this should not have happened to begin with..
If I had to guess, this patch will take a few weeks, if it comes and actually solves the issues. I don't think it will be in a day one patch, otherwise Looman would have tweeted as much when he acknowledged the issue.

That means they are, as Looman said, "looking into it," have to work on it and test, and then will have to get a patch approved through Microsoft and Sony. They're not going to want to do more than one patch to address this so they will want to take time to see how far they can go fixing it and address it as completely as they can.

To me that says it will take 3-4 weeks, or the third week of September at the earliest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »