Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Has EA mentioned anything regarding these findings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 01:11 AM   #226
Just started!

OVR: 0

I hope someone does. Games broken. Madden 25 was bad. But this Is even worse.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:05 AM   #227
Pro

I just ran a simulation. There is a 0.00001% probability EA will fix this. Sim engine has been broken for a long time and nothing has ever been done to correct it. NCAA sim engine never worked on last gen's console. Team leader in rushing was always under 300 ypg.

People complained about M13 qb sim stats being too high, go back and look they are respectable. The only problem with that sim engine was the special teams/returning. Punters would have 10-15 blocks per year, returners would have 6-7 kr's for td's and defensive guys would return 4-5 int's per year for td's.

I'm interested to see what a 32 team supersim will produce. Out of the box I plan to do this after playing the game for a bit.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:25 AM   #228
Rookie

Danbo80's Arena

OVR: 2

With the largest development team in all of video game land, how is it possible to have such a screwed up sim engine? You would think they would have at least one person fully dedicated to this one area. To tweak, change, dissect the engine through out the cycle.

Leads one to believe its just not a priority.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:50 AM   #229
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Bumping. Hopefully the Madden team is aware of this?

If it's not patched then it's a dealbreaker. Can't play a sim franchise mode with stats and progression this broken.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:16 AM   #230
Rookie

OVR: 4

Has anyone from the development team addressed this?
This is a gamebreaker for me. Not only will QB stats be very low and unrealistic but it will also affect their progression, which will affect cpu QB difficulty and cpu Roster Management (unrealistic trades, etc).. How something like this can make it past Beta baffles me. Way to go
Old 08-22-2014, 08:26 AM   #231
Rookie

Letemburn's Arena

OVR: 4

Simmed a season earlier on PS4. Bortles was a 93 going into second season with 29 pass TD and 4 INT. Saw lot of the same we are seeing here. Brady had like 16 TD's ans 12 ints. Geno Smith threw 5 TD's and 29 INTs so atleast it got his about right lol. Manning did have like 29 TD's with I think 9 INTs. Brees was the MVP. Dont quite remember his stats though.

Jaguars went 13-3. Vikings went 10-6 won division and knocked out 15-1 Saints in the playoffs all with Ponder at QB.

Super bowl was Pats vs Seahawks.

Just a few things i remember from the simmed season. Ill see if simming on different difficulties/sliders/qtr length change the stats any this year a bit later.

Last edited by Letemburn; 08-22-2014 at 08:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 08:33 AM   #232
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

I bet the problem with the sim stats is in fact the game prep functionality with the confidence rating. If a QB does poorly after a few games, his confidence drops and because of that depending on the team they're playing against, they never recover.

It's not like us where we can actually work on that QB's confidence rating to get it back up. I'm not even sure the CPU is doing this so that QB continues to play poorly each game which in turn is affecting the sim stats.

I can almost bet this is why Peyton only threw for 13 TD's in one simmed year. (not sure if they said he get injured or not though)

There has to be a workaround for this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »