Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #193
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I'm curious about the passing attempt totals versus the rush attempts...

Is this a case of the sim engine simply running too much and passing too little?

If so, there MAY be a workaround where one (re)creates each HC and alters their run / pass slider to create more passing attempts and also lowers D AGG to limit the sack numbers...

I'm also curious how subsequent seasons sim out...

Skyboxer got SLIGHTLY better numbers in the years following 2014, which may be a byproduct of the AI re-calibrating the "gameplans" after each season...

Hmm?

It's already been pointed out that completion percentages appear fine so it's either yards per completion or attempts that's the issue.

And it's been pointed out that running backs are getting far too many carries, so yeah, that's the best course of action IMO.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-21-2014, 06:09 PM   #194
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
Someone should boot up 25 and sim some seasons for comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I remember, M12 was the last game that had decent stats.

In Madden 13 the qb stats were inflated because qbs very rarely got injured so most teams would only use one qb the whole year. Each team would have at least one qb with 20 or more passing tds (which is also unrealistic). Also, this was the game with sim scores like 54-45 or 81-7 on a regular bases so that also inflated the stats.

M25 sim stats were very similar to M15 from what I've seen. I simmed a few seasons over the last couple of days and they were low.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:11 PM   #195
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Guys, please don't get this thread locked with dev bashing. This appears to be a serious issue and we need as many eyes on it as possible if we hope to get a fix.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #196
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow terrible, the sack numbers are just as bad as the passing statistics. If someone could post team stats like points per game and points allowed per game, that would be fantastic.

Until there is a fix or a work around (coach settings?), I won't be buying.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:19 PM   #197
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Definitely confirmed that I'll be in Madden Ultimate Team this year. I just can't get immersed when the statistics are so out of wack from reality. Especially when I'll be tuning my game with sliders to be realistic for real NFL averages and the simmed numbers are all over the place.

Watching streams the gaemplay looks much improved but the franchise mode hasn't got that touch yet.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:24 PM   #198
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

I remember hearing in the CFM video the developer (sorry, can't remember his name) mentioned something about player confidence affecting sims stats. Maybe something is going on where the qbs are loosing too much confidence and the teams are running the ball more.... just throwing that out there.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:34 PM   #199
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is there a way to alter coach settings? Where they run the ball less? Because you've got Rushing yards too high, passing too low... Just makes sense if you can do that.

Also, do changes to sliders affect the stats at all, ie raising pass blocking to cut down on sacks?
Old 08-21-2014, 06:53 PM   #200
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
I remember hearing in the CFM video the developer (sorry, can't remember his name) mentioned something about player confidence affecting sims stats. Maybe something is going on where the qbs are loosing too much confidence and the teams are running the ball more.... just throwing that out there.
Interesting, that is definitely a possibility. I assume you can't turn player confidence off which would be unfortunate in terms of simply changing coaching settings to fix stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »