Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #313
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I was mostly talking about the fact that the one guy got frustrated because he couldn't have Montana's accuracy with RG3.

They need to fix that stupid QB sneak play that's been money for one yard forever now.
They need to fix short yard situations period. Like watching a short yard pile up on my tv is nothing like I see on madden. It would be so cool if it was really hard to get 1 yard in madden that would really make defense that much more fun.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:18 AM   #314
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

2nd half Patriots Jets
http://youtu.be/c8u6mKZQq-E?a
Old 08-15-2014, 10:19 AM   #315
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Fwiw

@jpdavis1982: @ClintOldenburg What happened to signature QB throwing motions and stances? It looks like they were removed. I thought that wouldn't happen

@ClintOldenburg: @jpdavis1982 nothing has been removed
Are they counting this as their first or second year with IGNITE? I thought true player motion was going produce newer QB, & running animations. That would have been the icing on the cake for '15.

http://www.easports.com/ignite
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 10:21 AM   #316
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
They need to fix short yard situations period. Like watching a short yard pile up on my tv is nothing like I see on madden. It would be so cool if it was really hard to get 1 yard in madden that would really make defense that much more fun.

Exactly. I understand the guys who want fans in the right cloths and stuff but, I'm a gameplay first guy. Maybe we shouldn't have to choose in this gen but, if I have a choice I want short yard gameplay fixed before fans cloths.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:22 AM   #317
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Of the videos I watched, I remember seeing what I would consider a couple of real defensive stops. It could be just the portions of the video they decided to share. The game itself looks nice. Maybe I just expected more from the X number of extra calculations per second making defensive AI much better.

But as nice as it is having these videos, they are just snippets and I can understand the desire to show off offense more than defense.
Just wait till our community (OS) get's a hold of this puppy and set's it to slow, tweaks all the sliders and finds the sim sweet spot. I can see the potential waiting to explode from these vids.

This game will be a regal next gen version of Madden football. I love what I am seeing as a foundation for the community to work some slider magic. OS'ers unite. We have some important video game slider magic to work on this Fall. And the fact that slider values are now independent of skill level (Pro, All-Pro, All Madden) has been long over due. It will make the process far more streamlined.

Madden 15 is going to rock.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 08-15-2014, 10:23 AM   #318
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I was mostly talking about the fact that the one guy got frustrated because he couldn't have Montana's accuracy with RG3.

They need to fix that stupid QB sneak play that's been money for one yard forever now.
I definitely see your point about the inaccurate passes and I'm 100% on board with that! I also enjoyed seeing him miss a 50-yd FG.

If QB sneaks are that money (along with FB dives) I already have a plan to push for a rule against them in my league!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-15-2014, 10:29 AM   #319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I definitely see your point about the inaccurate passes and I'm 100% on board with that! I also enjoyed seeing him miss a 50-yd FG.

If QB sneaks are that money (along with FB dives) I already have a plan to push for a rule against them in my league!
Qb sneaks always work because there is no pile ups or great one yard defense. They also have that dive over the top that would work 100 out of 100 times on the 1 yard line. So I see you banning it in your league.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:29 AM   #320
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
If they did remove the signature throwing animations, they forgot to remove Romo's. In these videos he has the same quick release throw animation he's had since Madden NFL 10.

So based on that observation I'm going to assume that EA indeed has not removed them.
That's not his sig throwing animation. All sig stances and throwing motions that were added in Madden 10 are now gone. Maybe it's a bug or a glitch, but in the footage, everything is gone and is generic now.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »