Home

Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2014, 09:30 AM   #297
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Videos - Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60

Maybe it's just the specific portions of the videos they've decided to share, but all I'm seeing is a bunch of offense. There are no real defensive stops except the Madden, overused, offense takes it down to the goal line, int for a huge TD return. It could be the video makers are just trying to show off offense more.

It could be what you stated above is true, but mostly what I'm seeing is almost unstoppable offenses.

Did you watch the Zfarls v that other dude video. He couldn't do anything with the Redskins. That was a good sign to me. He seemed like he tried to play Madden ball but, those realistic inaccuracies got him
Old 08-15-2014, 09:36 AM   #298
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Did you watch the Zfarls v that other dude video. He couldn't do anything with the Redskins. That was a good sign to me. He seemed like he tried to play Madden ball but, those realistic inaccuracies got him
Of the videos I watched, I remember seeing what I would consider a couple of real defensive stops. It could be just the portions of the video they decided to share. The game itself looks nice. Maybe I just expected more from the X number of extra calculations per second making defensive AI much better.

But as nice as it is having these videos, they are just snippets and I can understand the desire to show off offense more than defense.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:38 AM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Fwiw

@jpdavis1982: @ClintOldenburg What happened to signature QB throwing motions and stances? It looks like they were removed. I thought that wouldn't happen

@ClintOldenburg: @jpdavis1982 nothing has been removed
Yea I disagree as well plug in madden 25 when Big Ben is in the shotgun he stands with his left foot in front on these madden 15 videos all qbs stand exactly the same. The videos tells all.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:40 AM   #300
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted23
Is is just me or are all these videos having really really REALLY fast gameplay?
Hope they didn't remove the speed setting.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:40 AM   #301
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Their game was a typically tourney style game. Tons of hot routes and using the same plays over and over that worked. I wonder if the longer hot routing animations messed up their usual routine of making 5+ changes to every single play.

NYG scored on WR screens & QB sneaks.

I have no faith that playing "madden ball" will be stopped this year. They'll find exploits and continue to take advantage of the CPU AI.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 09:41 AM   #302
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHuskerman
I beg to differ pointing at the video proof. Every QB stance and throwing motion looked identical to me. Maybe my eyes are going bad?
Then I guess all of our eyes are going bad because we're all seeing the same thing.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #303
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
Run animations somehow look even worse than madden 25 to me. They just look too stiff, and unemotional.
A brand new player motion engine built from the ground up and signature running styles (at least for RB's/WR's) would do wonders if matched up with the impressive graphics for Madden 16. We can all dream right???
Old 08-15-2014, 09:45 AM   #304
Rookie

That fl screen in the giants redskins game looks like it's still a dominate weapon in madden 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »