Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 08:41 AM   #265
Rookie

dayo480's Arena

OVR: 0
I am extremly disappointed that there won't be a demo.. But from what I have read about what EA has said why there will be no demo it seems fair. "We put 100% of our resources into the final build." They (EA) have been extremely shady in the past, mostly all last gen, so I most definatly have STRONG doubts about them. But the biggest thing now is how quickly they patch whatever glitches/bugs pop up (and they will). I am also curious when EA will allow the reviews to be released, August 22nd? Or will they have a hold until the game is released like with M25? Well with my PS4 I have no choice but to sit back and wait until release day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 08:59 AM   #266
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aTTckr
So since every other EA Sports title will have a demo, no Madden demo means that EA themselves must think that this year's Madden is not very good.
I fail to see how not releasing a demo equates to company not having faith in their own product.

Plenty of games don't have demos but turn out to be pretty darn good. And on the other side of the coin, there are demos for games and the game turns out to be pretty bad.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-13-2014, 09:08 AM   #267
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

"highest quality game" better come with some ridiculously good AI. I don't care about window dressing
Old 08-13-2014, 09:11 AM   #268
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

yeah, I think I'm skipping Madden this year. I'm done with EA, perhaps I'll rent it, but no way I'm dropping the cash unless I play the game first.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:11 AM   #269
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

This is just getting silly with some of you. It's a demo! It's not like we haven't seen much gameplay. EA has shown us more gameplay than ever. It's got nothing to do with how they feel about the game. If they didn't feel good about the game why show so much live gameplay?

Did it ever dawn on anyone that it might just be the short DEV cycle? Why waist time on a crappy demo when you have less time than usual?

I would have liked a demo too but, goodness. It's Madden silly season that's for sure. I think I'm just going to avoid these kind of threads for a while. Lol

Last edited by charter04; 08-13-2014 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:26 AM   #270
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Guys don't give up. There will be plenty of feedback from the community.

If that's not good enough, there is an option to play it next week, via the EA Access service.

It's a pretty sweet deal too.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:41 AM   #271
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

I know guys are eager to play the game itself, whether it'd be the demo or retail, but if a person has doubts, there will be plenty of streams and youtube vids showcasing every aspect of the game. For example, there will be people broadcasting only CFM, online head to head, MUT, etc.

There will be plenty to see really soon even if you don't buy the game.

In my situation, I still have Season Ticket on ps3 so I'll play that as much as possible, and if it warrants an upgrade for my ps4, then so be it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 09:44 AM   #272
Rookie

Pixx4Sixx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
This is just getting silly with some of you. It's a demo! It's not like we haven't seen much gameplay. EA has shown us more gameplay than ever. It's got nothing to do with how they feel about the game. If they didn't feel good about the game why show so much live gameplay?

Did it ever dawn on anyone that it might just be the short DEV cycle? Why waist time on a crappy demo when you have less time than usual?

I would have liked a demo too but, goodness. It's Madden silly season that's for sure. I think I'm just going to avoid these kind of threads for a while. Lol
This is spot on. With the dev team having a shorter cycle this year and then putting 100% of their efforts into the full game, I call it a win. Why waste valuable development time or resources on a demo that gets played massively for a week and then hears crickets for the next year..?

If ya'll are skipping this years Madden based off of no demo, or not being able to play before you buy... then shout at one of your friends, go play the game and make your judgment then, or hell, just hop on twitch or read some reviews. Not buying a game based off no demo or not being able to play before you buy seems a bit harsh to me.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »