Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 02:49 PM   #121
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmovableObject
I haven't bought a Madden game since 2009, but I have played the demos every year to see if EA MIGHT have finally taken the game in a new direction.

The game has not evolved over the past several years, so I don't really need a demo to confirm that this trend will continue.

But, with a demo, at least there was always some HOPE.

Now, I'll just wait for reviews, which have not been favorable in recent years.

This move seems to be consistent with Madden's downward trend though.
i dont get it....

if you havent played madden in a couple of years how would you know if there is or isnt any progress being made in madden...

to go by videos, streams and word of mouth sometimes doesnt cut it IMO, ok yeah i get you may of hated certain gameplay like bad AI calling or broken systems and thats what you maybe waiting on for change i get that also

... ppl said transformers 3 was amazing and some said it was trash...how do i feel? i fell asleep during the movie and thought it was a 5/10.

i personally seen a major jump in madden over the past 2 yrs and this yr seems to have made the biggest step of them all (just speculation from the info provided)

point is you shouldnt let some ppl judgements influence yours.... you need to go out and make your own... granted that you may have been right a few times out of the past yrs not buying madden because it doesnt meet your standards...i consider my self having moderate standards for madden but cant stay away because i love football, stats, and franchise mode (cfm)...

I understand money maybe tight for some, so thats the only way i think you can justify not purchasing madden this yr IMO but hey some of you are right talking about voting with your wallet and not buying the game.....i buy the game every yr so i do a poor job in trying to get EA to put a better effort into the game
but my efforts and the ones who dont buy the game seem to be in vain because they making strides into the right direction and i dont think its because of slowing game sales....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 02:49 PM   #122
Banned

Mets1986's Arena

OVR: 0
Yeah EA's dead. I'll probably buy NHL 15 but that's about it (and thats only if the so called "changes" don't make the game worse as EA has a track record of doing). That company can screw up a simple cup a coffee.

It's a shame because back in the hey day when you saw that Logo, you knew you were getting quality. Today i think they're about to the point of laughable. Again it pains me to say it but that games done.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:54 PM   #123
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets1986
Yeah EA's dead. I'll probably buy NHL 15 but that's about it (and thats only if the so called "changes" don't make the game worse as EA has a track record of doing). That company can screw up a simple cup a coffee.

It's a shame because back in the hey day when you saw that Logo, you knew you were getting quality. Today i think they're about to the point of laughable. Again it pains me to say it but that games done.

Lol. I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. I hope it is. If not I'm not sure even how to respond.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #124
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets1986

All this because they're not releasing a demo?

Anyway, I think this news is all to do about nothing. Just a bunch of selfish users who want a quick fix before they overdose on release day.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:56 PM   #125
Rookie

I'm not surprised or disappointed. After that NCAA Football was shelved, I bought it off the Playstation Network for $29.00. an I play it just about everyday. A lot of people to this day are still playing online (also Madden's 13 & 25) so I'll still get my football fix on.

Only question I have...will it (Madden 15) be available for purchase from the Playstation Network for the PS3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 02:58 PM   #126
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
If it's any help, 15 will be better than 25 it's showing like, and 25 was actually a halfway decent game on PS4. Did it have it's flaws and legacy issues? Unfortunately, yeah, but not near as many as you'd think. And it played well (save for those few issues). It was a solid entry. Buy 15 used, good idea; but it's a decent game.
I've heard this from several people. I didn't like any ps3 version of the game tho save madden 10 somewhat. In videos, the game looks like it plays the same. The demo would've been useful to me to decide for myself, but I'll still get a chance. Just not until after release.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:07 PM   #127
Rookie

Terrible decision, EA is walking on thin ice with this. Personally I will not buy this game without a demo. The "EA ACCESS" is nothing more than a cash grab and smells of a greedy company that does not care about the customer. I will not support this movement.

CYA Madden!
Old 08-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #128
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

They had to figure out a way to move units in both xb1s and madden. this is 1 aspect and a cunning way to grab an extra $5 off everyone in the process. Being that I've never bought a Madden game ever, I always did try the demo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »