Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-08-2014, 09:41 PM   #273
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Lol at all the crew lovers getting irate. Maybe everyone else wouldn't be so dismissive of you if you stopped creating dozens of threads on Crew, keep it in one place. And if you stopped belittling other modes and proclaiming that Crew is all that matters.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:13 AM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 0

so what are you guys hoping for with the mode? i'd be happy with the same thing as 2k11, just updated. happy to see we'll get our logo on the court, and not the yellowness from 2k11. it would be nice if we could challenge certain crews, though i doubt they added that in. crew online seasons would be crazy. remember last year before the game came out they were advertising crew season and playoffs, maybe they'll put that in this year? most important thing for me is they fix the games reporting problem. nothing worse then winning a hard fought game only to get the L.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:11 PM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
so what are you guys hoping for with the mode? i'd be happy with the same thing as 2k11, just updated. happy to see we'll get our logo on the court, and not the yellowness from 2k11. it would be nice if we could challenge certain crews, though i doubt they added that in. crew online seasons would be crazy. remember last year before the game came out they were advertising crew season and playoffs, maybe they'll put that in this year? most important thing for me is they fix the games reporting problem. nothing worse then winning a hard fought game only to get the L.
Brehhh if they added the challenge any crew part we could do like virgin gaming and get paid to crew up that'd be ridiculous!!

But what I honestly expect for US (got next gen yesterday) is that 2k11 crew plus courts and that's really it.

Now what I'd like added in is a different story. But I myself would be content with the same crew ps3 has.

My only worry is vc being an issue. They need to take that out and make everyone earn their points that would make crew sooooo much more fun versus playing against 99's on day one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 02:19 AM   #276
Rookie

Quote:
hahaha good servers so we can find games.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:05 PM   #277
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
As long as the servers work fairly well I think everything looks good. Real rules on a full court in an NBA arena...I'm assuming 4 5 minute quarters like it used to be. This looks great! Can't wait.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #278
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313entlogic
Brehhh if they added the challenge any crew part we could do like virgin gaming and get paid to crew up that'd be ridiculous!!

But what I honestly expect for US (got next gen yesterday) is that 2k11 crew plus courts and that's really it.

Now what I'd like added in is a different story. But I myself would be content with the same crew ps3 has.

My only worry is vc being an issue. They need to take that out and make everyone earn their points that would make crew sooooo much more fun versus playing against 99's on day one.
Whats with so much hate on buying VC. I'm an older gamer with a job and can't play more then 2 hours, if that, a night. 2k11 took me 3 months to get my guy in the 90s. It helps me out enormously that I can spend a few bucks to get my guy competitive.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #279
Rookie

OVR: 1

Point is 98% of people who buy vc are lazy and want to exploit the game while us honest gamers suffer through 99's on day one.

If it takes you 3 months to build your guy up then so be it, shouldn't be able to buy your way to the top while most of us are playing 82+ games.

Not to be an a hole but I'm pretty sure most of us have responsibilities outside of gaming that don't allow us to play all day so so with the free time we do have we go out there and play.

Bottomline people exploit the game with vc. And it's not like you or anyone else purchase a small amount of vc when you can make your guy 99.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:18 AM   #280
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313entlogic
Point is 98% of people who buy vc are lazy and want to exploit the game while us honest gamers suffer through 99's on day one.

If it takes you 3 months to build your guy up then so be it, shouldn't be able to buy your way to the top while most of us are playing 82+ games.

Not to be an a hole but I'm pretty sure most of us have responsibilities outside of gaming that don't allow us to play all day so so with the free time we do have we go out there and play.

Bottomline people exploit the game with vc. And it's not like you or anyone else purchase a small amount of vc when you can make your guy 99.
Imma play devils advocate here. Playing 99s may be annoying on the first day but to say people are exploiting the game just because they bought VC is kind of ridiculous its not like they hacked their player or something. A 59 or 99 a bum player is a bum player its all about the person behind the controller.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »