Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-05-2014, 10:41 PM   #193
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2playball
The voice of reason. Steve, I'm just confussed by a couple of things.

#1 This is the Next Gen forum for NBA 2K15. Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Last Gen forum since this news only relates to Last Gen?

#2 Why did the Crew thread get closed? Crew has not been confirmed yet for Next Gen, but because the mod 23 hates the mode and doesn't want to hear about it anymore he just decides that he's going to close it down. Whos forum is this yours or his? His childish behavior and the way he constantly belittles and harasses people and starts fight with people just because they don't share his views is getting pretty annoying. Mods should be held to a higher standard, but they obviously aren't on here.
1. Well, since it hasn't been confirmed,there really is no need for a thread.

2. 23 doesn't hate the mode, he's just tired of the fact that every single thread somehow gravitates to talking about crew mode when it doesn't have anything to do with what is being talked about. That's the problem, not that he hates the mode.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #194
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
1. Well, since it hasn't been confirmed,there really is no need for a thread.

2. 23 doesn't hate the mode, he's just tired of the fact that every single thread somehow gravitates to talking about crew mode when it doesn't have anything to do with what is being talked about. That's the problem, not that he hates the mode.
That thread was created as a discussion a long time ago talking about what we'd like to see in Crew if it's in 2K15 next gen...and you're right it's not confirmed so we were still discussing what we'd like to see when it does get confirmed.

And even if it does get confirmed it wouldn't need to be closed because all us Crew guys go in there to talk about Crew...

-Allen Iverson
Old 08-05-2014, 10:46 PM   #195
Rookie

Can one of the *real* mods re-open the OG Crew thread that the forum clown 23 () closed?

I'm tired of skimming through these 70/30 comments of cry-baby bull**** that this thread has already developed into.

Please re-open the OG thread so the people who actually cared about crew and frequented the thread can voice their opinions without having this mixed crowd of people who obviously care nothing about crew.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 10:52 PM   #196
Banned

OVR: 10
It's wack how they haven't changed the logos our added new ones, and new uniform styles.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #197
Banned

There needs to be something done about these mods. Born2play hit it on the head. I don't understand why go to AHolbert, he's just as bad, if not worst, that 23. A ban for life because of this I saw?:

How is that insulting a mod? They say something smart or say what they have to say, but when you respond and don't agree with them, you get banned or warned. Never seen mods act so childish.
Guess that's what happens when you give sensitive guys too much power.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:01 PM   #198
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
1. You are correct, just moved it. The only reason it was opened was because I figured the stream would contain Xbox One/PS4 footage or discussion. When it was over, I completely forgot to move it.
Gotcha, I understand. I think most of us assumed there would be at least some sort of Next Gen discussion lol. Guess we'll just have to wait a little bit longer on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
2. I don't moderate the Forums, but if you have any issues with any mods, please take it up with Millennium or aholbert32.
Ok, I'll do that. I just wanted you to be aware of what was going on. I hope the moderators will hold other moderators to a higher standard on this forum in the future and think of whats best for your site and the other members on here, as opposed to turning the other way and allowing a mod to get away with such bad behavior. It just creates a hostile enviroment that ultimately turns people away when you have someone acting like that.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #199
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

This will be the ONLY time I bring this up, and it will be the end of it, or those 'lifetime bans' everyone is talking about will be enforced here:

A few years ago we moved to lifetime bans. We aren't Reddit. We aren't GameFAQS. You want to be a jerk, or throw a sarcastic jab here? You're going to get banned, and it's going to be permanent. This has never changed, and 23 and aholbert are enforcing this correctly.

If ANYONE has questions, take them up with me via PM as of now. You want to martyr yourself on these forums, you will get your wish and be banned.

Back to Crew talk.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 08-05-2014, 11:15 PM   #200
Banned

Can you explain why the Next-Gen Crew thread is locked? I don't see the point. This has nothing to do with Next-Gen.

Just admit 23 was wrong and reopen it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »