Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-10-2014, 09:48 PM   #681
Banned

OTCU's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky7317
Leftos,

I thank you for even engaging me directly. I am truly honored no doubt.

Respectfully, I really really hope to hear the magic words, ONLINE Assocciation or ONLINE MyLeague.

Even if the old online leagues are brought back in some way, it should not be at the expense of Online Association.
stop making accounts dude lol
this is like your 3rd one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 09:48 PM   #682
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
I'm sorry, but no. Injuries, gameplan, all new prospect scouting (that we haven't even gone in depth about) and a plethora of other Franchise features (common between MyGM and MyLEAGUE) that we'll discuss in a future announcement, are all new features that were added.

I said I'd stop saying it, but I guess some people just don't want to see the work that was put into it, unless you don't consider everything added besides the sliders "work".
Will we be able to have 13 active players instead of 12 in 2k15? The change was made in the NBA about 2 years ago, but it hasn't changed in the 2k series.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:59 PM   #683
Banned

Lucky7317's Arena

Quote:
Here's the thing. I get your want for an online franchise mode. I really do. But when you take all that we've announced and sum it up as "offline association with a few switches", that isn't constructive in any way. When you say "enough with the spin" when we didn't spin anything, that isn't constructive. I'm here to share my excitement and get feedback about MyLEAGUE. This doesn't help.
Sir, yes sir!

I will shut up now.

I thank you again for responding. I do respect that.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #684
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Can we keep the online talk out of this thread?

At this point this has been an offline mode thread and we'd rather not derail it with more online talk.

You guys stop ignoring us telling you to leave the online stuff out of here.
You guys should drop the ban hammer on these guys. Lucky is not that lucky according to this quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
stop making accounts dude lol
this is like your 3rd one.
Looks like he was here before with the same agenda.

EDIT: Ninja'd by 23 lol
Old 08-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #685
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
Will we be able to have 13 active players instead of 12 in 2k15? The change was made in the NBA about 2 years ago, but it hasn't changed in the 2k series.
Yes, you will.
Novato, CA, USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #686
Banned

Quote:
Yes, you will.
Anyone else feel like they are living in a dream right now because all the issues they've had with previous 2k games are being fixed?
Old 08-10-2014, 10:57 PM   #687
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I'm sorry, but no. Injuries, gameplan, all new prospect scouting (that we haven't even gone in depth about) and a plethora of other Franchise features (common between MyGM and MyLEAGUE) that we'll discuss in a future announcement, are all new features that were added.

I said I'd stop saying it, but I guess some people just don't want to see the work that was put into it, unless you don't consider everything added besides the sliders "work".
Hey Leftos, Don't think there are not people here that appreciate you getting on these forums and answer our questions!...

So if you guys have made the prospect scouting a feature with drafting, does this mean the draft classes a little more realistic? as in names, appearance, attributes, tendencies, etc?
...A simple yes or no would be great, I understand that you will go into depth a lot more in the coming weeks about new features regarding MyLeague, But you must understand the anticipation of the hardcore association(MyLeague) guys that spend hours upon hours creating draft classes to keep there associations realistic, if the draft classes don't hold up in realism, the mode can start to fall apart very quickly Leftos!.

I am extremely happy and impressed from what i have heard so far Leftos!
Old 08-10-2014, 11:13 PM   #688
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman
Hey Leftos, Don't think there are not people here that appreciate you getting on these forums and answer our questions!...

So if you guys have made the prospect scouting a feature with drafting, does this mean the draft classes a little more realistic? as in names, appearance, attributes, tendencies, etc?
...A simple yes or no would be great, I understand that you will go into depth a lot more in the coming weeks about new features regarding MyLeague, But you must understand the anticipation of the hardcore association(MyLeague) guys that spend hours upon hours creating draft classes to keep there associations realistic, if the draft classes don't hold up in realism, the mode can start to fall apart very quickly Leftos!.

I am extremely happy and impressed from what i have heard so far Leftos!
Tendencies have been bad for the longest. I can't tell you how many players drafted in 2k14 have had 0 contest shot tendency. Or so centers with sub 30 contest shot tendency.

And even after a few years, their tendencies don't progress so you literally have guys who never play defense because they don't contest anything.

You also have centers with low back to the basket and a whole bunch of player tendencies the don't make sense for their position.

I always trade away my draft picks in mygm because I player lock, which means that if a guy has 0 contest tendency, I can't even play him because he's a complete liability, whereas if I was controlling him I could contest a shot.

And even beyond drafted players, scottie pippen from the 93 bulls has 57 contest. One of the greatest defensive players of all time has a lower contest shot rating than Kevin Love.

Not to mention that Greg oden had a sub 50 contest shot rating as well, when he was one of the best defensive bigs coming out of college.

It may not matter for players who don't player lock, but for those of us who do, it's bad

Last edited by frankwest718; 08-10-2014 at 11:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »