Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-10-2014, 04:49 AM   #657
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

I'm normally a MyCareer guy--played since 2k11, after a budget-induced hiatus since Ben Wallace was on the cover of 2k5.

However, this one interview made me pre-order the game on Amazon, because I want to show developers that listening to the educated* fanbase equals MONEY.

All EA Sports devs, are you paying attention?

*educated, as in knows what makes a basketball game realistic--that is, most members of this board--as opposed to the noobs who want to dunk over three defenders most plays, a la NBA Courtside 2002
Old 08-10-2014, 10:28 AM   #658
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
I'm an NBA fan and I like the concept of a team, meaning trusting your teammates to play the right way and not trying to be all 5 players each game. I have player locked since the nba live games. I don't want to be everyone
When this mode was announced and I thought about how scripted and VC heavy MyCareer is player lock is the 2nd thing I thought of after thinking how lovely this mode sounds.

I can create my guy and just play him in player lock and make my own career like it should be if I'm not feeling MyCareer when more is announced about that mode.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:33 AM   #659
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
When this mode was announced and I thought about how scripted and VC heavy MyCareer is player lock is the 2nd thing I thought of after thinking how lovely this mode sounds.

I can create my guy and just play him in player lock and make my own career like it should be if I'm not feeling MyCareer when more is announced about that mode.
Player lock is a good idea. Hopefully it gets added if it's not in already!
Old 08-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #660
Rookie

Well, that's all well and good, but what about those who want to play an association type mode online?? This doesn't help me in the slightest ... Online Leagues isn't like Online Association is it?
Old 08-10-2014, 07:12 PM   #661
Rookie

OVR: 1
This all sounds very promising, as a mode. The one thing I hope will also be changed is how players are valued. In previous 2k's, it seemed it was 'solely' based on ratings, age and contract. The current play didn't really matter, which is weird, I feel. If I somehow manage to average 20/10/4 with Jonny Flynn, for instance, I feel his player and trade value would have to increase greatly, although he still may be rated somewhere in the 60s
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 07:13 PM   #662
Rookie

Sadden by the lack of attention to the online leagues. Our strong gaming community is not interested in off line leagues. They should have implemented online just like the 360 ps3 version. Smh
Old 08-10-2014, 07:14 PM   #663
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

Should I or somebody else make a real MyLEAGUE thread to post our future plans inside the mode itself? Not sure if it feels right to post them in this interview thread.

EDIT: Here's the link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ue-thread.html

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc

Last edited by jpshua15; 08-10-2014 at 07:19 PM.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #664
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Figures
Sadden by the lack of attention to the online leagues. Our strong gaming community is not interested in off line leagues. They should have implemented online just like the 360 ps3 version. Smh

They haven't gotten to their news about online leagues or the new "Crew"-type mode. Just be patient, news will be posted eventually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »